10 interview questions to make you the stand out candidate
Today’s UK job market is more competitive than ever! If you want to stand out, make sure you are asking the questions to get noticed!
1. What is the company culture like?
2. What is the best thing about working here?
3. Do you offer a structured career path? If so, what is it?
4. What is the best way to achieve success in your organisation?
5. What are the characteristics of the top employees here?
6. Can you provide an example of someone who has started in my position, or similar, and progressed within the company?
7. Do you have any doubts or concerns about me?
8. What do you see as my biggest challenge in the first 1/2/3 months if I was to be offered the job?
9. What are the companies growth and expansion plans?
10. If I were to start tomorrow, what would be my first task?
Now go out there and nail that interview!