UK Provider of office print solutions are on the hunt for the best ‘Raw Talent’ for their Uxbridge offices.
Established in 1991, Advanced Business Equipment is one of the UK’s largest provider of office print solutions and they are looking to expand their Sales team.
Over the next 4 weeks we are seeking the best candidates who have a desire to not only work for one of the UK’s largest providers of office print solutions, but to start on the path to a rewarding career with Advanced Business Equipment!
At Raw Talent Academy we recruit based on a persons ability and attributes, not just their CV, experience and education alone. We will be inviting the top 20 candidates to showcase their ability at our unique Audition Day to be held on the 10th June 2015 at The Bull Hotel in Gerrards Cross. You’ll be assessed based on how you perform in teams, under pressure and in real life business and sales tasks, not just how your CV reads and what experience you have. The Audition Day is an exciting opportunity to demonstrate your talent to one of Britain’s top employers.
Whether you have just graduated, you already work in sales or you are someone looking for a career change, we are looking for top talent and are giving YOU the opportunity to showcase what you can do, no matter what your background is. This really is YOUR chance to stand out from the rest!
The Client – Advanced Business Equipment
As a Xerox Premier Partner and an HP Preferred Partner, Advanced Business Equipment access the most innovative digital print and office product suppliers in the market.
Their customers partner with them for all their office needs across hardware, workflow and finished printed products through to office supplies. Advanced Business Equipment help them to drive down document and print related costs whilst enhancing productivity.
In fact, many customers have been with us since we set up our HQ in the West London corridor in 1991. They span small to medium-sized businesses, large corporations as well as high volume print producers across the length of the UK.
They value their experience, their industry links and their high quality personalised service. In return, Advanced Business Equipment give to customers a single point of contact for all their office workflow and print-related needs that saves them both time and money.
For those in need of more specialised materials beyond general daily printing, Advanced Business Equipment deliver top class digital print fulfilment.
Find out more about Advanced Business Equipment on their website.
What Advanced Business Equipment are looking for
- Future leaders, that wants to build career over time.
- Individuals who are good with maths, someone who can be able to deal with numbers and with finance.
- People who are from a target driven background.
- Characters who are; Money Motived, target driven, good work ethic, Hard working, self-motivated, able to adapt with customers environment, be able to think on your feet, good at building relationships, good at Excel, some one that is up for a challenge, having the confidence to speak on the phone and good organisation skills.
What Advanced Business Equipment can offer you
- Office size – Large office with two floors. 1st floor sales team and 2nd floor admin.
- Local Amenities – Walking distance to Uxbridge town centre.
- Training Facilities – In the office and out the office when shadowing with someone on the sale teams.
- Great training on offer including 6 modules of thorough training from Raw Talent Academy.
- Office based/ client visits- The sales team would be in the office 3 times a week. The rest of the time would be on the road visiting clients and going to new businesses.
- A fun and competitive atmosphere
- Half yearly and yearly Incentives, this year’s yearly incentive is a trip to Victoria Falls in Southern Africa!