Alexander Ash is looking to hire a number of Trainee Recruitment Consultants
Award-Winning recruiter Alexander Ash is looking to take on a number of enthusiastic and intelligent individuals to become a part of their on-going expansion plans.
The Academy – Application deadline 21st May 2017
Over the next few weeks, we are searching for a number of enthusiastic and passionate individuals, who have a desire to work in Recruitment for our upcoming Academy with Alexander Ash. On this occasion, they are looking to grow their unique office based in Angel, London.
We are looking for candidates to showcase their talent through a series of business tasks and will be holding an audition day on the 24th May 2017 at a venue to be confirmed in London. The top 15 candidates will be selected and invited to showcase their talent through a series of business tasks on the day.
Candidates will be assessed not on how well your CV reads or how many grades you have got but on how you perform…At Raw Talent Academy we recruit based on a persons ability and attributes, not just their CV, experience and education alone. Candidates will be assessed not on how well your CV reads or how many grades you have got, but on how you perform in teams, under pressure and in real life business and sales tasks. Think ‘The Apprentice’ squeezed into a days process. Whether you are a graduate or someone looking for a career change, we are looking for top talent and giving you the opportunity to showcase what you can do, no matter what your background is. This really is your chance to shine above the rest!
The Client – Alexander Ash
Alexander Ash Consulting is a specialist recruitment consultancy which supplies senior, permanent and contract resources into a variety of verticals including outsourcing, financial services and new media.
Their goal is to provide a ‘quality service’ through a combination of delivery from an extensive network of leading consultants and senior execs, and customer satisfaction by ensuring the whole recruitment process from initiation to completion of assignment is both smooth and efficient.
As an organisation, we currently work with a number of Tier 1 and Tier 2 Financial Organisations (Investment Banks, Asset / Wealth / Investment Management, Corporate and Retail) and select ‘Big 4’ and niche consultancies on some of the largest change programmes in the market. We have three models; Contingent contract and perm at all levels, Executive Search and our Consultancy Associate model.
Company Culture – Alexander Ash
At Alexander Ash, the company culture represents more than just hard work, it represents an integrated office full of vibrant people with whom you will enjoy working with as well as the many rewards offered for hitting targets and for being part of the team.
- Company directors are fully integrated into the business
- Serviced office within a business centre
- Opportunity to go abroad with meetings
- A collaborative environment meaning everyone helps each other
- Chance to go to Miami/Vegas each year judged on performance
What Alexander Ash is looking for:
Alexander Ash is looking for candidates with the passion, desire and motivation to work for them within Recruitment. You will be expected to be willing to work hard, capable of working individually and able to motivate yourself.
Below are the following traits Alexander Ash will be looking for;
- People with ambition – The need to earn
- The ability to absorb information
- Life experience is key
- Someone who is not afraid to pick up the phone
- A person who is able to influence and challenge others
- A good level of maturity
- A strong work ethic
- Strong organisational skills
- Someone looking for career not just a job
- Salary £18,000 – £22,000 with an OTE of £30,000 – £35,000 in year 1
- There is structured commission which is the best in the market
- Hours- 8:30am- 6:00pm
- Currently recruiting for 6 new people
- Quarterly incentives and Yearly Incentives– Vouchers, extra days’ holidays, meals, trips away
- Alexander Ash will provide you with all the training you require to succeed with them.