10th August 2017
Application deadline 7th August 2017
Audio Visual Buying Executive
Find out everything you need to know about working for MediaCom!
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media agencies. MediaCom plan and buy media for their clients around the world.
MediaCom's clients come from a wide variety of industries, from automotive to consumer goods, from retail and pharmaceutical to telecommunications, entertainment and fashion.Clients include Sky, Boots, Coca-Cola and Tesco.
They offer specialist services in media planning & buying, digital tech and data operations, direct response, consumer insights and research, business science, sponsorship and sports marketing.
The agency was recently named Global Agency of the Year at the 2016 M&M Awards, an accolade it has been awarded 6 times in the past 8 years and FOM Global Agency Network of the Year in 2017, winning an unprecedented 18 awards!
MediaCom is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and part of GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm.
MediaCom's people define them, and having the best people in the industry is what makes MediaCom great. That’s why their cultural ethos is “People First” – a guiding philosophy that’s been deep-rooted in the agency since 1986 when MediaCom was established. It’s the reason their global leadership team have some of the longest tenures within any media agency, averaging 20 years. It’s also the reason they’ve doubled in size over the last six years to be 7,000 people strong, across 125 offices in 100 markets around the world.
MediaCom's “People First” philosophy also guides their internal career development initiatives, where they commit to giving their employees a career, not a job. MediaCom invests in each person by offering them a tailored and comprehensive development programme that includes 360° annual appraisals, an online learning hub, global relocation opportunities and a diligent succession policy where they strive to always promote and fulfil new roles from within.
The capability and motivation of their employees is what moves their business – and their clients’ businesses – forward. Thanks to their dedication, MediaCom is proud to be the No. 1 global media agency.
To find out more about MediaCom watch this video!
MediaCom believe that trading is a specialist talent and work hard to make sure that their people have the bespoke skills essential for this area, giving them a distinct advantage versus the rest of the market. MediaCom believe in their people being industry leaders, resulting in exceptional results for both clients and the agency. The team is dedicated to delivering excellence on behalf of their clients.
The Audio Visual team are specifically responsible for TV, Video on Demand, Cinema and Radio. Whilst MediaCom is the biggest agency in the country with over 1000 employees, the AV team is a close-knit group of 40 highly-motivated, energetic professionals who thrive in a lively engaging environment.
1. It is a chance to work for some of UK's best-loved brands.
2. You will be part of a brilliant Investment media team that sits at the heart of MediaCom. You will have the opportunity to work closely with a number of other media specialists across all channels and become an expert in TV, Cinema, Radio and Video buying.
3. The client is looking for people who want to take a lead role in driving forward all facets of the Audio Visual mix, from understanding data to thinking of creative ways to make sure MediaCom is commercially sound.
We are looking for people with the following traits and abilities:
- The ability to use, record, analyse and understand the commercial impacts of budgets, spends and return on investments.
- With a naturally inquisitive nature, you will have a passion for speaking with clients and media channels (TV, Radio, Cinema, Video On Demand) via telephone and maintaining strong relationships.
- You will be driven by achieving the best deals for the best price for your clients and your team.
- Detail focussed with the ability to react quickly and to ensure the job gets done; you will enjoy the independence of having your own deliverables within a team environment.
- You could be starting out in media or you could be changing your career and looking to shine in a time sensitive, deadline orientated environment.
10th August 2017
8:30 - 17:00
124 Theobalds Road
We do not recruit based on your CV, we recruit based on your ability and competence. Our Academy process will see you attend an exciting, challenging and informative Audition Day where you will be able to showcase your talent. You will be assessed during tasks and in an interview before receiving full, detailed feedback allowing you to develop and learn. Job offers are made on the day to successful candidates.
Contact me to find out more!
01753 910 386