Capita Translation and Interpreting are looking to hire up to 10 new individuals
Providing a wide range of language services to both public and private organisations – Capita Translation and Interpreting are looking to expand their Telemarketing and Sales Executive Team across their Maidenhead, London and Oldham offices.
Over the next few weeks we are searching for 10 articulate and intelligent individuals, who have a desire to work in either Field Sales or Telesales, for our latest Academy with Capita Translation and Interpreting. With Offices in Oldham, London and Maidenhead they are a ever expanding business who are looking to excel further in their sector.
We are looking for candidates to showcase their talent through a series of business tasks and will be holding an audition day on 25th February 2015 at the Hilton London Metropole hotel. The top 25 candidates will be selected based on the key competencies Capita Translation and Interpreting require for their business.
At Raw Talent Academy we recruit based on a persons ability and attributes, not just their CV, experience and education alone. Candidates will be assessed not on how well your CV reads or what you achieved academically, but on how you perform in teams, under pressure and in real life business and sales tasks. Think ‘The Apprentice’ squeezed into a days process. Whether you are a graduate or someone looking for a career change, we are looking for top talent and giving you the opportunity to showcase what you can do, no matter what your background is. This really is your chance to shine above the rest!
The Client – Capita Translation and Interpreting (Capita TI)
Capita Translation and Interpreting (Capita TI) empowers organisations to communicate with their customers, prospects, and partners using a single and consistent voice. They don’t just want to sell solutions though, but rather want to work in partnership with clients as they care about their objectives and goals and are passionate about working as a team to achieve them.
As the name might well suggest, Capita TI offers a comprehensive range of translation and interpreting services such as website translation, face-to-face interpreting, document translation and multimedia localisation across both private and public sector organisations.
Their success is built on a combination of traditional translation methods, innovative technology and a clear focus on quality.
Capita TI are now one of the fastest growing Language Service Providers in the world, and in the top 25 of the world’s biggest LSPs (Common Sense Advisory Language Services Sector report 2013). They are trusted by leading public and private sector organisations to provide accurate, timely and cost effective translation and interpreting services in more than 150 languages.
Varied sectors that Capita TI supply to:
Telemarketing / Sales Executive
- £18,000 – £22,000 basic
- Bonus offered for every qualified lead generated.
- Responsible for identifying suitable markets and clients to explore
- Identify the decision maker within organisations to maximise appointments and leads.
- Cold calling to gain appointments
- Compiling maintain and developing databases
- Standard hours 8:00am – 5:00pm
- There will be a clear structured training programme
- Opportunity to progress to BDM in 18-24 months if successful in this role
Business Development Manager / Field Sales
- £23,000- £26,000 basic
- Commission on top of basic – this will be uncapped in 2015
- Develop and maintain pipelines for business expansion whilst delivering revenue growth
- Generate and qualify leads and respond to customer enquiries with quotes and proposals
- Build relationships with clients to have regular on-going work rather than one off sales
- Heavy focus on working well with the rest of team, account managers / service delivery / telesales
- Standard hours 8:00am – 5:00pm
- There will be a clear structure training programme