Code Red Associates & 360 Recruitment are rapidly expanding sister companies on the hunt for a number of driven and passionate Trainee Recruitment Consultants for their flagship Nottingham Offices.
Code Red Associates are suppliers of specialist contract & permanent IT staffing solutions to niche markets and organisations in the UK & Europe. 360 Recruitment operate in the UK & Worldwide, specialising in FMCG, Engineering, Manufacturing, as well high-end Fashion Retail & Food recruitment. They are on the hunt to find a number of career driven and enthusiastic individuals to attend an audition day to have the chance of becoming a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with these ambitious recruitment partners.
Over the next 4 weeks we will be searching for a number of ambitious individuals for our latest Academy with Code Red Associates & 360 Recruitment.
We are looking for candidates to showcase their talent through a series of business tasks and will be holding an audition day on the 21st October 2015 at Nottingham Forest Football Stadium. The top 20-25 candidates will be selected and invited to showcase their talent through a series of business tasks on the day.
Candidates will be assessed not on how well your CV reads or how many grades you have got but on how you perform…Candidates will be assessed, not on how well your CV reads or how many grades you have got, but on how you perform in teams, under pressure and in real life business and sales tasks. Think ‘The Apprentice’ squeezed into a single day’s process. Whether you are a graduate or someone looking for a career change, we are looking for top talent and will give you the opportunity to showcase what you can do, no matter what your background is. If you are someone who loves working in a close knit team and someone who aspires to earning very high OTE’s then this is the perfect place for you.
The Client – Code Red Associates
Code Red Associates were established in 2010 with the aim to supply Permanent, Contract & Managed Service ICT resource to a range of organisations across the UK & Europe. Their philosophy is to succeed by providing an unparalleled service that meets the individual needs of clients, by delivering this service consistently and subsequently by forging long-standing relationships with clients & candidates alike. Code Red Associates undertake to provide a value added recruitment & resourcing service by tailoring their service to the client’s needs and business. Code Red Associates consultants have an in-depth knowledge of a number of market sectors & their associated business processes that allow Code Red to provide a service that combines knowledge of IT with niche business awareness. This assists them in providing their clients with a premium level service that transcends the boundaries of the traditional recruitment process.
The Client – 360 Recruitment
360 Recruitment have been established since 2010 and in this time we have already become the primary recruiter in our core market. We are now expanding into new markets and the key to this growth will be getting the right people on board!
Areas identified for future our future business development include our FMCG, Engineering and International recruitment operations; which could see successful applicants dealing with contract and permanent staff in the UK, Europe, Middle East, North America or Australasia!
We already have a high percentage of multi-lingual staff as a company that recruit candidates from all over the world, and actively encourage applications from candidates who have a fluency in a second language.
What Code Red Associates and 360 Recruitment are looking for:
Code Red Associates and 360 Recruitment are looking for looking people with the following traits;
- The desire to take responsibility for your own desk, this is your market and your business and we are looking for people who are hungry to approach it in this manner.
- Good maturity level.
- Ability to think on your feet and outside of the box.
- Willing to take a risk and give a go/be put out of comfort zone.
- High levels of confidence with a logical, common sense approach
- Punctual & Presentable.
- Team player – want to aim for personal and company targets.
- Drive and commitment to progressing as an individual.
- Open to learning, willingness to learn, proactive in asking questions.
- Resilient, handles rejection well, even better if you can overcome them!
- Good communication skills (listening, verbal questioning/reasoning, writing) and objection handling
- Ability to create, seize and leverage opportunities
You will be provided with initial boot camp training followed by thorough in-house training that ensures that you will be fully prepared for your career with Code Red Associates and 360 Recruitment.
- Good size office with open-plan layout looking out over West Bridgford and Trent Bridge.
- Banks of desks split into the teams with management on same desk banks.
- Candidate and client meeting rooms readily available.
- Superb location, very accessible, amenities all around and access in to central Nottingham.
- Targeted & professional atmosphere – there is one group meeting and one individual meeting each week, the rest of the time you are responsible for motivating yourself and meeting your targets.
- Incentivised – On top of your very desirable commission scheme, there are ad hoc sales target’s that are rewarded with vouchers and other incentives, group socialising events where the better the results have been for the business the better the night out will be, and more.
- Salary £18,000 – £22,000
- Year 1 OTE of £23,000-£27,000. This is uncapped – if you achieve, you earn.
- Yearly performance/salary review.
- There is a clear and structured progression path for all members of staff.
- Fast paced environment with structured approach.
- Core hours – 8:30am– 5.30pm – but those that wish to achieve will stay late to get the job done, earn more commission and maximise their earnings.
- Dress is smart/business dress – smart enough you could meet a client/candidate same day.
- Progression is based on success and merit.
- Incentives include vouchers, car allowance on hitting consistent targets and quarterly office nights out.
- Require enthusiastic people with right attitude and a need to earn