Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment Company Cognitive Group are looking for a number of Recruitment Consultants
Founded in 2007 in London, Cognitive Group has experienced significant growth and now helps organisations and candidates to find each other across 17 European countries. It has got to the stage where Cognitive Group want to further grow their award-winning recruitment team with a number of new, career driven and passionate individuals.
Over the next 4 weeks we are seeking the best candidates who have a desire to not only work for a multi-award-winning business but to start on the path to a rewarding career with Cognitive Group.
At Raw Talent Academy we recruit based on a persons ability and attributes, not just their CV, experience and education alone. We will be inviting the top 20 – 25 candidates to showcase their ability at our unique Audition Day to be held on the 7th September 2015 at Cognitive Groups office, Oneustonsq, 40 Melton Street, London, NW1 2FD. You’ll be assessed based on how you perform in teams, under pressure and in real life business and sales tasks, not just how your CV reads and what experience you have. The Audition Day is an exciting opportunity to demonstrate your talent to one of Britain’s top employers.
Whether you have just graduated, you already work in sales or you are someone looking for a career change, we are looking for top talent and are giving YOU the opportunity to showcase what you can do, no matter what your background is. This really is YOUR chance to stand out from the rest!
The Client – Cognitive Group
Cognitive Group was founded with the vision of building a highly professional and respected Microsoft Dynamics recruitment business which is differentiated by its exceptional service. Their aim is to always deliver results, build relationships for the long term and provide the best experience for their clients and candidates.
Cognitive Group have built entire teams for the top 40% Microsoft Dynamics partners and the largest software vendors, consultancies and end user organisations.
They are trusted by clients to find and attract the best talent, professionally representing their business to Cognitive Group’s unique network.
Cognitive Group have spent a long time building and investing in their back office team and are now looking to expand with passionate and career driven individuals.
Why you should join Cognitive Group
- You are joining one Europe’s leading recruitment businesses with a reputation for service excellence
- As a specialist in Microsoft Dynamics you will quickly build a personal reputation as an expert in the industry
- A unique opportunity for fast track career development in a rapidly expanding company who are planning to expand to 45 people in the next 2 years
- Exceptional training, including a structured induction to help you understand the industry and build your sales and business skills
- Dedicated coaching and mentoring to guide your career
- A dynamic and fun company culture which promotes success. They were winners in 2013 for ‘REC Best Company to Work For’, were finalists for the same award in 2014 and finalists in 2014 for ‘RBA Best Candidate Experience 2014’. They are also finalists for the 2015 Recruiter ‘Investing in Talent’ award for ‘Best Company to Work For’
- Salary £20,000 – £24,000 with OTE of £35,000
- Potential to double salary in two years
- A benefits package worth up to £6100 including lunch clubs to top restaurants and two high achievers holidays a year
- Modern office with open-plan layout looking over London
- Based in Central London, very accessible, amenities all around
- A clear and structured progression path for all members of staff
- Flexible working hours
- Annual bursary – £300 to spend on something creative!
- Regular team socials
- Dress down Fridays
- Working with the community to help those in need
What Cognitive Group are looking for
- Graduates and non-graduates – want to see people have achieved and succeeded in something.
- Individuals who are keen to Succeed, Commit, Communicate, Collaborate, Challenge themselves and believe attitude is key.
- Ability to take responsibility.
- Good maturity level.
- Willing to take a risk and give a go/be put out of comfort zone.
- High levels of confidence.
- An interest in the market.
- Generally presentable and polite.
- Team player
- Drive and commitment to progressing as an individual