Want to work in recruitment? Our latest academy with Consortia sees multiple positions available!
Consortia – specialist IT and digital recruitment agency – are looking to expand their sales team with individuals who have an eagerness to succeed and thrive within their working environment
We are searching for the top sales professionals over the next few weeks to become part of the Consortia Sales Academy and gain employment with a fantastic business with a clear career path.
We are looking for candidates to showcase their talent through a series of business tasks and will be holding an audition day on the 18th February 2015 at The Bristol Hotel. Think Britain’s Got Talent, X Factor and The Apprentice as the top candidates will be selected and invited to showcase their talent through a series of business tasks on the day. You will be assessed not on how well your CV reads or how many grades you have got, but on how you perform in teams, under pressure and in real life business and sales tasks.
Whether you are a graduate or someone looking for a career change, we are looking for top talent and giving YOU the opportunity to showcase what you can do, no matter what your background is. This really is YOUR chance to shine above the rest!
The Client – Consortia
Consortia are a specialist recruitment agency with experienced consultants who handle the contract and permanent needs of clients of all sizes across Europe.
As a specialist recruitment agency each of the consultants within their divisions work on a specific market, technology or field. Working in this way ensures that when dealing with a Consortia recruitment consultant, both candidates and clients deal with a team that really understands what they do and their needs.
Consortia have ensured all consultants can find the best candidates on the market whether it be from; their database of talent, referrals, head hunting, social media, meet-ups, forums, their own niche job boards, PPC or specialist networks.
15% up to £14,900 per month
20% for £14,900 to £23,000 per month
25% for anything over £23,000 per month
Alongside a brilliant commission and career progression structure, Consortia offer a great office culture to work in with unrivalled incentives. Recent incentives include:
- Lunch club every month – £30,000 or 3 deals (2 deals for 1st one) in a month to qualify during year 1, and £40,000 or 4 deals during year 2
- Consultant of the quarter – £50 shopping voucher
- Billing Consultant of the quarter
- Trip to Barcelona planned for October 2015 – target £450,000 for the Contract Team and £750,000 for the Perm Team. The whole team goes but you have to make sure you contribute.
What Consortia can offer you
There is a fantastic structured training programme which covers every aspect of the job. This is run through with all new starters and they also have a guide to turn back to if needed.
This training programme has helped mould new starters into successful money hungry recruitment consultants. see below a few recent success stories from the staff of Consortia.
- A team leader billed £67,000 last month so candidates that are money motivated should be able to work out the type of commission that would give
- One of the consultants has been with the company for 3 months and placed someone after 9 days working, and has already done a perm deal worth £8,000 GP
- A consultant also had a client that rejected 3 presented candidates on a Friday so he spent all evening as well as Saturday and Sunday finding 3 more to present on Monday morning. The client hired one of the candidates and was extremely happy with his service so he not only earned commission but also secured further work from the client.
If you put the hours in you will be rewarded with success!
Key Attributes Consortia are looking for
Genuine need to earn
Polished and able to speak professionally
Excellent written communication skills
Simply be able to sell but without a bulldozing approach
Has a point to prove
Has an interest in their market