Cooper Lomaz is looking to hire a number of Trainee Recruitment Consultants
Award-Winning recruiter Cooper Lomaz is looking to take on a number of enthusiastic and intelligent individuals to become a part of their on-going expansion plans.
The Academy – Application deadline early May 2016
Over the next few weeks we are searching for a number of enthusiastic and passionate individuals, who have a desire to work in Recruitment for our upcoming Academy with Cooper Lomaz. On this occasion they are looking to grow their lively and busy Norwich office.
We are looking for candidates to showcase their talent through a series of business tasks and will be holding an audition day in early May 2016 at a venue to be confirmed around the Norwich area. The top 20 candidates will be selected and invited to showcase their talent through a series of business tasks on the day.
Candidates will be assessed not on how well your CV reads or how many grades you have got but on how you perform…At Raw Talent Academy we recruit based on a persons ability and attributes, not just their CV, experience and education alone. Candidates will be assessed not on how well your CV reads or how many grades you have got, but on how you perform in teams, under pressure and in real life business and sales tasks. Think ‘The Apprentice’ squeezed into a days process. Whether you are a graduate or someone looking for a career change, we are looking for top talent and giving you the opportunity to showcase what you can do, no matter what your background is. This really is your chance to shine above the rest!
The Client – Cooper Lomaz
With its roots in Norfolk and Suffolk, Cooper Lomaz is now pushing into regions beyond East Anglia, providing benchmark recruitment services for candidates and clients alike. Whether you’re looking for a new job or a new employee, Cooper Lomaz Recruitment Consultants are committed to delivering an unrivalled range of recruitment services covering permanent, contract, and interim appointments. They boast to have over 25 years’ experience recruiting in the East of England. Our team of over 60 specialist consultants deliver our award-winning, intelligent recruitment services.
If successful you will join one of their specialist teams who are equipped in every way to provide clients and candidates with the best possible service. Cooper Lomaz consultants receive ongoing training that far exceeds the industry standard. It’s hardly surprising then, that the vast majority of Cooper Lomaz’s promotions come from within. In fact, many of their Senior Managers and Directors began their time at Cooper Lomaz as trainees. They’re a great company to work for too. Having been named in the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For 2015. They came 22nd out of the whole of the UK.
If you want to work somewhere with a buzzing atmosphere, somewhere you are rewarded for your hard work and somewhere you can achieve a fantastic career then apply today!
Cooper Lomaz Company Culture
At Cooper Lomaz, the company culture represents more than just hard work, it represents an integrated office full of vibrant people with whom you will enjoy working with as well as the many rewards offered for hitting targets and for being part of the team.
- Company directors are fully integrated into the business unlike in some companies
- A collaborative environment meaning everyone helps each other
- Fresh fruit delivered every Monday
- Beer fridge on Friday afternoon if office targets are met
- Two holiday incentives a year, for going above and beyond your targets
- Regular team nights out
- Weekly prizes to be won
- Dinner club for hitting a monthly target
- Summer social and end of year awards ceremony
- Pizza lunch on the last day of the month
At Cooper Lomaz, everyone works hard but at the same time everyone is very sociable so it’s easy to fit in and get involved with the team.
What Cooper Lomaz is looking for:
Cooper Lomaz is looking for candidates with the passion, desire and motivation to work for them within Recruitment. You will be expected to be willing to work hard, capable of working individually and able to motivate yourself.
Below are the following traits Cooper Lomaz will be looking for;
- People with ambition – The need to earn
- The ability to absorb information
- Life experience is key
- Someone who is not afraid to pick up the phone
- A person who is able to influence and challenge others
- A strong work ethic
- Strong organisational skills
- Someone looking for career not just a job
- Salary £16,000 – £20,000 with an OTE of £25,000 in year 1 and £30,000 in year 2
- There is a structured commission and progression scheme for all members of staff
- Progression from Trainee to Consultant is designed to push staff to succeed
- Hours- 8:30am- 6:00pm
- Currently recruiting 5 new people across IT, Finance, Insurance and Public Sector
- Dress is smart business attire but ties are not mandatory however if you are meeting a client you will be expected to wear one
- Two company holiday incentives per year they have been to: Majorca, Munich, Marbella and many more
- Each team runs their own incentives such as: team lunches, tombola prizes and team target night out
- Cooper Lomaz will provide you with all the training you require to succeed with them.
Check out the Cooper Lomaz ‘Work For’ Video at the top of the page to hear more about the benefits, culture and incentives!