Exertis is expanding
Basingstoke-based technology distribution and specialist service provider Exertis is looking to expand their current sales team.
The Academy – Application Deadline 11th June 2017
Over the next few weeks, we are searching for enthusiastic and passionate individuals, who have a desire to work with our client Exertis.
Candidates will be assessed not on how well your CV reads or how many grades you received but on how you perform…As part of the selection process we are looking for candidates to showcase their talent through a series of business and situational tasks and we will be holding an audition day in Basingstoke on 13th June 2017. Successful candidates will be selected and invited to attend the day’s assessment.
At Raw Talent Academy we identify and recruit based on a person’s ability and attributes – not just their CV, experience or education alone. Candidates will be assessed on how they perform in teams, under pressure and in real life business and sales situations – Think ‘The Apprentice’ squeezed into a day’s process! Whether you are a school leaver, graduate or someone looking for a career change, we are recruiting top talent for our clients – take the opportunity to shine above the rest and apply today.
The Client – Exertis
Exertis partner with 400 global technology brands and over 45,000 resellers, e-commerce operators and retailers across Europe. In their most recent financial year to 31st March 2017, Exertis had a turnover of £2.69billion (EUR 3.14 billion) and grew by 10%.
The Exertis businesses are located across Europe and the Middle East, including:
- Exertis UK and Ireland
- Exertis Continental Europe: Belgium, France, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Sweden and Norway
- Exertis Middle East: Egypt, Israel, Kuwait, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE and Qatar
- Exertis Supply Chain: China, Poland and USA
The Exertis group’s scale and knowledge, experience in the technology sector and complete end-to-end solutions portfolio, enables Exertis to deliver innovative and market leading services for their partners, including:
- Supply chain services
- Product design and sourcing
- Sales and distribution
- Marketing, PR and creative agency
- Logistics and fulfilment
- Digital and e-commerce services
Exertis market-leading approach teamed with a state-of-the-art distribution centre, next day delivery and a host of managed services, including end-user fulfilment, assures the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction at all times.
What Exertis is looking for:
Are you ambitious, competitive and money motivated? If you are, Exertis is the employer of choice for you!
You will be expected to work hard, individually and as a team.
Exertis is looking for the following traits;
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Organised with attention to detail
- Financially driven
- Resilient and tenacious
- Willingness to learn
- Independent and confident
Recent investment in internal systems means teams are about to become more effective & efficient! There has never been a better time to join
- Account Manager
- Salary £23,000 – £28,000
- Year 1 OTE £35,000
- Exertis have a structured commission and progression scheme for all members of staff
- Hours 8:30am – 6:00pm – Everyone arrives at 8:30am and leaves around 6:00pm
- There is a strong training structure in place to ensure you learn everything you need to be successful
- On average over £1,000 worth of goods given out every year
- Various days at Ascot Races, VIP British Grand Prix, box at Chelsea FC and the Grand National
- Latest incentive is a holiday worth £5,000
- Tickets for Boxing
- Voucher giveaways
- Exertis Express – went to Barcelona on a weekend incentive away – someone votes for you and your name gets drawn out
- Company pension
- 23 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays