Growing your Linkedin network
There’s nothing better than growing your network on Linkedin. Sharing your updates, viewing business goings on and having the opportunity to in contact with like minded individuals of the working world.
Please see below a short step by step process on how to grow your LinkedIn network further, its simple 🙂
- Add your LinkedIn profile link to your contact details on your signature
- Download the LinkedIn app and connect it with your phone contacts, sign in using your personal email, spend 10 minutes a week looking at who you have emailed and connect with them – iOS or Android
- Share your LinkedIn profile on other social channels – encourage friends/family to connect
- Search for and join relevant groups with relevant contacts – For Recruitment, HR Directors/Managers, Sales Managers, University Graduates (think creatively)
- Share at least one update a day on your specialist area – The update can be something in the news, a good blog or even quote (be creative!)
- Comment, like and engage with other peoples updates – clients, candidates, colleagues, etc.
- Follow/Connect with influential users to engage with their content – James Caan, etc.
- Finally check the People you Know feature at least once a week: