Do you want to make the most of your time at the college?
Do you want to receive coaching and mentoring that no other student in the UK has access to?
The Employability Academy is your chance to discover YOUR potential! The multi-stage Academy will provide you with life skills that will benefit you at college, at home, at work or at university.
The top four reasons to apply according to Harrow College students last year were:
- Be interviewed with in-depth feedback (perfect practice for job interviews or university applications)
- Attend an Audition Day where you complete business tasks in teams (just like The Apprentice TV show)
- The winners from the Audition Day will secure a place on an 8-stage coaching course with Apprentice Winner Lee McQueen
- Paid internships available
Apply now to secure your place at the Audition Day being held in the Enterprise Centre on the 19th October 2016!
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated students who are looking to gain skills and knowledge other college students would only dream of being able to gain! These skills will not only help you during your course at college but also when applying for a job or for university.
Still not convinced? Here are more reasons for you to apply to the Academy
The application process for the Employability Academy is your chance to gain experience of writing a job or university application as well as applying to, and interviewing for, a job or university place. You will be talking to our experienced recruitment consultants who help people into employment every day, making this an unmissable opportunity to interact with professionals!
- Be interviewed by experienced Recruitment Consultants
- The chance to earn an internship with Raw Talent Academy or leading local companies
- Receive employability training from Lee McQueen, the man who beat 20,000 people to win the Apprentice!
- Go through a real life job application process
- Gain unrivalled employability training
The Application Process and Academy
Once you have applied, one of our recruitment consultants will review your application and be in contact for a short telephone interview. After the telephone interview, we will be conducting face-to-face interviews, at both the Harrow-on-the-Hill and Harrow Weald campuses. For students who sign up to the Employability Academy, you will be automatically entered into the weekly prize draw of 2 cinema tickets!
Following the interview stage, we will invite up to 50 students to attend an Audition Day (you can find out more about the Audition Day on the right of this page) which will again take place at Harrow College.
Following the Audition Day, 24 students will earn a place on the employability training course!