Mimecast is on the hunt for Market Development Specialist’s to join their ever expanding Moorgate office.
Providing cloud-based email risk management services for business email security, email archiving and email continuity – Mimecast – is on the quest to find a number of career driven and eager individuals to attend an audition day to have the chance of becoming a Market Development Specialist.
Over the next 5 weeks we are searching for a number of passionate individuals, who have a desire to work in recruitment for our latest Academy with multi award-winners Mimecast.
We are looking for candidates to showcase their talent through a series of business tasks and will be holding an audition day on the 30th July 2015 at Mimecast’s exceptional Moorgate office. The top 20-25 candidates will be selected and invited to showcase their talent through a series of business tasks on the day.
Candidates will be assessed not on how well your CV reads or how many grades you have got but on how you perform…At Raw Talent Academy we recruit based on a persons ability and attributes, not just their CV, experience and education alone. Candidates will be assessed not on how well your CV reads or how many grades you have got, but on how you perform in teams, under pressure and in real life business and sales tasks. Think ‘The Apprentice’ squeezed into a days process. Whether you are a graduate or someone looking for a career change, we are looking for top talent and giving you the opportunity to showcase what you can do, no matter what your background is. This really is your chance to shine above the rest! If you are are someone who loves working in a close knit team and someone who aspires to earning very high OTE’s then this is the perfect place for you. There is no particular time scale for progression. The career path is very clear with Mimecast, there are several routes to progress into, including new business, upsell, customer experience or a channel executive position.
The Client – Mimecast
Mimecast provides cloud-based email risk management services for business email security, email archiving and email continuity. Founded in 2003, the company has over 13,000 customers and millions of employees worldwide who rely on Mimecast to protect their email and corporate data. Mimecast has offices in Europe, North America, Africa and Australia.
Mimecast reduces the risk, complexity and cost traditionally associated with protecting email. You no longer have to manage an array of disjointed point solutions from multiple vendors. And you mitigate single vendor exposure if you have moved your primary email server to the cloud with services like Microsoft Office 365.
Mimecast’s best-of-breed services protect the email of over 13,000 customers and millions of employees worldwide against targeted attacks, data leaks, malware and spam. They give employees fast and secure access to sensitive business information, and ensure email continuity in the event of a primary service outage.
- Mimecast Email Security – Granular cloud email security controls that make it easy to protect email data and employees against known and emerging attacks, while preventing data leaks.
- Mimecast Enterprise Information Archiving – Secure, read-only and accessible cloud archive storage that maximizes the value of business information and mitigates information governance, e-discovery and litigation risks.
- Mimecast Mailbox Continuity – Simple, cost-effective protection against system failure, natural disasters, system maintenance and upgrade risks that enables uninterrupted access to email from any device. Learn More
- Founded in 2003 in London by Peter Bauer and Neil Murray
- Based in the U.S., UK, South Africa and Australia
- Over 13,000 customers in more than 100 countries
- 500+ employees worldwide
If you want to be part of a high energy, high performing team in an amazing location then there really is no need to look any further!
What Mimecast are looking for:
Mimecast is looking for confident and tenacious individuals who have the drive to succeed in everything they do. People who are passionate, switched on and resilient. Work hard, play hard mentality is a must.
You will be provided with thorough award winning training ensuring that you will be fully prepared for your career with Mimecast.
- Two weeks in the office, mentoring on the job.
- It takes around 2-3 months to become confident in the Market Development Specialist position.
- Beer fridge can also help self to soft drinks.
- Discounts on gym
- Fruit delivered
- Health insurance
- Meals and nights out
- Monday – Thursday – smart/casual. Dress down Fridays.
- Modern, large, open plan office, located in Moorgate, London
- 25 days holidays + BH
- Sales incentives
- Referral bounty
- Commission will be paid on meetings attended, and also closed business