Mimecast is on the hunt for Mid-Market Sales Executive’s to join their ever expanding Moorgate office.
Providing cloud-based email risk management services for business email security, email archiving and email continuity – Mimecast – is on the quest to find a number of career driven and eager individuals to attend an all day interview to have the chance of becoming a Mid-Market Sales Executive.
This is an ideal role for someone who is looking to further their sales career. You do not need to come from an IT background but you must have a proven B2B Sales background of 2-3 years.
- Develop and execute appropriate company sales strategy to achieve the monthly sales quota.
- Proactively generate, qualify and close new business opportunities
- Engage with channel partners to find and develop new opportunities.
- Develop and present account development plans.
- Maintain clear business understanding of a customers needs and how Mimecast fits in with them – where appropriate drive Mimecast product teams to develop new propositions.
- Work collaboratively with Solutions Engineers and account teams to perform technical feasibility assessments and host webinars to ensure that Mimecast solutions meet the customer’s present needs and support their future growth requirements.
- Ability to engage with decision makers via electronic and face-to-face customer meetings.
- Must be able to generate, qualify and close business opportunities
- Strong full life cycle B2B sales experience – ideally 2 – 3 years B2B experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed targets and KPI’s.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent rapport building skills via the phone, email and face to face
- Proven ability to prioritise and work on a number of opportunities at any time within a challenging monthly driven cycle. A key area here is the ability to drive longer term strategic opportunities whilst working transactional business to deliver the monthly target.
- Demonstrable ability to develop rapport and solution sell into board level contacts within businesses.
- Experience building a pipeline, qualifying and identifying opportunities
- Currently 280 members of staff in the office.
- Mimecast are blessed with a modern and large open plan office located in Moorgate, London.
- Basic salary £27,000-£45,000 OTE Year 1 £60,000 – £100,000
- Contracted hours 9:00am-6:00pm
- Monday-Thursday is smart/casual
- Dress down Fridays
The Client – Mimecast
Mimecast are a leading global cloud enterprise security organisation, based in Moorgate, Central London. They specialise in cloud services for the security, archiving and management of email and corporate human generated data. With over 13,000 customers and millions of end-users worldwide relying on their services to protect their email and corporate data, they are highly respected by blue-chip organisations. They are looking for at least 6 Mid-Market Sales Executive’s to join their expanisve sales team.
If you want to be part of a high energy, high performing team in an amazing location then there really is no need to look any further!
You will be provided with thorough award winning training ensuring that you will be fully prepared for your career with Mimecast. The training will be a mixture of blended learning, product training and one to one mentoring. The on-boarding programme is structured and extremely effective, ensuring that your career at Mimecast is a successful one!
- Beer fridge can also help self to soft drinks.
- Discounts on gym
- Fruit delivered
- Health insurance
- Meals and nights out
- Monday – Thursday – smart/casual. Dress down Fridays.
- Modern, large, open plan office, located in Moorgate, London
- 25 days holidays + BH
- Sales incentives
- Referral bounty
- Holiday Incentives
- Quarterly company events