Optimus Search is recruiting for a number of Trainee Recruitment Consultants for their London office.
Optimus Search is a recruitment company that supplies high class talent to companies in Europe. With 10 years of expertise working with some of the biggest names in the industry they know what makes a recruitment company successful. It is on the hunt to find a number of driven and passionate individuals to attend an audition day to have the chance of becoming a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with the award winning recruitment firm.
Over the next five weeks we will be searching for a number of ambitious individuals for our latest Academy with Optimus Search
We are looking for candidates to showcase their talent through a series of business tasks and will be holding an audition day on the 8th October 2015 at a venue to be confirmed within the London area. The top 20-25 candidates will be selected and invited to showcase their talent through a series of business tasks on the day.
Candidates will be assessed not on how well your CV reads or how many grades you have got but on how you perform…Candidates will be assessed, not on how well your CV reads or how many grades you have got, but on how you perform in teams, under pressure and in real life business and sales tasks. Think ‘The Apprentice’ squeezed into a single day’s process. Whether you are a graduate or someone looking for a career change, we are looking for top talent and will give you the opportunity to showcase what you can do, no matter what your background is. If you are someone who loves working in a close knit team and someone who aspires to earning very high OTE’s then this is the perfect place for you.
The Client – Optimus Search
- Optimus Search was founded in 2005
- Currently have 25 members of staff in their London office based in Great Marlborough Street, London.
- Optimus Search’s growth plans are to expand their team up to 40 ASAP.
- The Recruitment sectors that they operate in are Data & Technology, Engineering and Life Sciences.
- Optimus Search was ranked 57th in Virgins Fast Track 100 in 2013.
If you want to be part of a high energy, high performing team in an amazing location then there really is no need to look any further!
What Optimus Search is looking for:
Optimus Search is looking for enthusiastic, “work-hard, play-hard” individuals who have the drive to succeed in everything they do. Recruits who are passionate, driven, and resilient. People who are ambitious, good fun, and have the ability to be creative, confident and unafraid to make their ideas heard.
You will be provided with thorough award winning training ensuring that you will be fully prepared for your career with Optimus Search.
The training offered when starting at Optimus Search is 2 weeks long and consists of learning on the job and ongoing mentoring process where new starters are placed alongside their managers and a personal “buddy” to help them when they start. The 2 weeks of training will be followed by 6 months of 1-on-1 mentoring from one of the top billers.
This unique system is part of the reason why typical 2nd year recruiters at Optimus Search earn up to £100,000.
- At Optimus Search you will be blessed with an open plan office and located across the 3rd floor. The office is arranged into teams, each sitting on a bank of desk.
- The office is based a short walk from Oxford Circus, which is extremely accessible and has a vast array of local amenities including: shops, a variety of restaurants, bars and pubs.
- The culture at Optimus Search is when you are in your working hours, your focus is purely on the job in hand. For example, business development in the morning, lead generation and candidate calls late in the afternoon.
- They have an extremely hard work ethic, Socialising is very much done after work
- 95% of the role is telephone based. The role is very much a solo role, however, candidates are shared
- Working hours are 8:30am – 6:00pm.
- The salary at Optimus Search is £20,000 – £25,000 with a year one OTE of 40,000 – 50,000,in year 2 consultants can earn £100,000.
- Optimus Search’s top biller invoiced more than £210,000 in the first 6 months of 2015
- The opportunity is contract recruitment and is very fast paced.
- Dress code is smart and on Fridays, it is dress down.
- Candidates come in at a trainee level for 6 months they can become a fully-fledged Recruitment Consultant and can look at becoming a senior or manager in 1-2 years depending on billings.
- Targets in place are 3 hours on the phone a day minimum (3 hours “Connected call times” to key decision makers in a designated industry). The Recruitment consultants at Optimus are averaging over 100 calls a day.
- Optimus search offer a wide range of incentives from lunch clubs, holidays, watches and cash incentives of up to £12,000 all achievable from being top billers.