Prime People PLC is expanding their Head office in Oxford Circus, London – join them today!
Award-winning global specialist recruitment business Prime People PLC have recently partnered with Raw Talent Academy as they look to grow their team with an influx of Trainee Recruitment Consultants. This will support them in meeting their rapid growth plans for their London office.
Our unique and innovative academy process is your chance to showcase your ability and secure a rewarding career in recruitment with Prime People PLC. Over the next 3 weeks, we will be interviewing talented individuals like yourself, who are ambitious and driven to succeed. You will showcase your talent through a series of recruitment and sales based business tasks at an Audition Day at a venue to be confirmed on the 9th December 2015. The top 20-25 candidates will be invited following a telephone and face to face interview with our team at Raw Talent.
Candidates will be assessed, not on how well your CV reads or how many qualifications you have achieved, but on how you perform in teams, under pressure and in real life business and sales tasks. Think ‘The Apprentice’ squeezed into a single day’s process. Whether you are a graduate or someone looking for a career change, we are looking for top talent and will give you the opportunity to showcase what you can do, no matter what your background is.
About Prime People PLC
Prime People PLC is a global specialist recruitment business headquartered in the UK with offices in London, Manchester, Hong Kong, Dubai, Johannesburg and Singapore.
The group’s current recruitment operations address requirements for executive, professional and technical staff working in the Real Estate and Built Environment, Energy & Environmental, Insight, Analytics & Market Research sectors.
The company has been trading since 1986 and is quoted on the London Stock Exchange.
The Group’s growth strategy is focussed on optimally exploiting it’s highly developed and sophisticated ‘platform’ for the delivery of recruitment services to professional sectors by establishing new business in niche areas which can be rolled out into the Group’s UK and overseas office network. The Group continues to explore opportunities for further international expansion. They are the only recruitment consultancy approved by RICS – the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
Prime People PLC consists of 3 different brands:
Macdonald & Company– Leading professional recruitment consultancy for real estate, built environment, energy and environmental sectors.
Prime Insight– Leading professional recruitment consultancy for the insights, data analytics and market research sectors.
Prime Energy- Leading professional recruitment consultancy for energy, renewables and environmental sectors.
Prime People PLC have worked with a wide range of clients from Buckingham Palace, Bupa, Next, Mark and Spencer, Hugo Boss, Coco Cola, Tesco, Jaguar Land Rover and Unilever to name a few.
If hard work, recognition, success and fun sounds an environment you would like to work within, Prime People PLC could be the right company for you to join.
What Prime People PLC is looking for:
- Confident relationship builders who are able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ambitious, goal-oriented and not afraid to get your hands dirty! Understands that success comes through hard work and the ability to take appropriate risks and think outside the box, especially within a sales environment.
- Individuals who have a good work ethic (someone who has worked whilst studying).
- Self motivated and money motivated people who know exactly want they want to achieve in life and their career.
- Sales experience good, but not essential.
- Graduate, property background ideally but not essential.
- London office based in Oxford Circus with everything you need in walking distance.
- Everyone is split up into their teams.
- Open door policy throughout the business, can speak to everyone with ease no matter what their status is.
- A global sales leaderboard is shown on TV Screens around the offices celebrating deals and successes through animations and music.
- Social and busy environment.
- £19,000- £24,000 basic OTE £30,000 – £35,000 very realistic in first year. Year 2 OTE £50,000 plus.
- Available positions – 2 x in Estate Agency, 1 x Residential Management, 1 x Technical, 1 x General Practice, 1 x Finance, 2-3 people for Prime Insight.
- Monday- Thursday 8:45am – 6:00pm. Fridays finish at 5:00pm. (You’ll need to be flexible with hours in the first 6 months).
- The role consists of being both office based and out of office to meet clients and candidates.
- Full Training – You will be provided with a well structured personal training and development plan over the first 6 months. Week 1 will be a training academy. Each new starter is assigned a mentor for support and advice, outside of a managerial relationship.
- Private health insurance.
- Holidays 22-23 days.
- You may have the opportunity in the future to work in one of their international offices.
- Quarterly team incentives – Paris, Prague, Spa etc.
- Annual incentives – Trip to Ibiza etc.
- Prime People PLC events team set up things like fancy dress days etc.
- Santa’s Grotto at Christmas in the office with raffle prizes.
- Dress code – Business dress, generally dress down on a Fridays.