Projectus are looking to hire Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultants for their London office
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. They’re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers & candidates in the Medical Technology Arena.
Projectus Consulting specialise in working with start-up businesses & partner with Corporate giants. They own one of the largest client & candidate data bases in the EU, giving them access to the best companies, most exciting roles & premium candidates in the market.
Their focus is to source & fill roles across the medical device product cycle covering:
- R&D, Engineering
- Regulatory, Sales
- Marketing, Clinical
We are currently growing specialist teams in the following healthcare areas:
- Cardiology & Radiology, Critical Care, Dental
- Endoscopy, Imaging, Ophthalmics
- Orthopaedics, Acute Care, Robotics & Emerging Technologies
- Surgical, Vascular, Patient Care, Woman’s Health & Urology
Why Work for Projectus?
Projectus is one of the fastest growing Medical Device Recruitment Consultancies growing over 100% year on year. They‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Spaces.
At Projectus they recognise their employees are the face of their business. As such, they offer ongoing support & training to ensure staff retention & a continued expert service. Projectus provide a market leading commission & rewards structure & offer company shares for all. They prefer to honour excellence by promoting in house, offering the potential of rapid career progression into management.
You’ll be working for a professional, dynamic & friendly team. They value well-being & company culture & run ongoing competitions for holidays, cash prizes, iPads & much more! Projectus also organise regular social events & offer complimentary Friday drinks.
Who are we looking for?
Projectus are seeking highly ambitious Sales Professionals to join their rapidly expanding business.
Based at their Kings Cross Office, the primary responsibility of Projectus’s Recruitment Consultants is to provide a 360 recruitment service & expand their services in the medical device arena.
On this occasion Projectus Consulting are seeking individuals with a recruitment or sales background or experience in the medical device sector. They want resilient, driven & confident individuals with a hunger to succeed. Do you have excellent communication & networking skills? Are you able to communicate effectively on the phone & in person?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
This is your chance to stand out from the crowd!
Whether you are a graduate, non-grad or someone looking for a career change, we are searching for top talent giving you the opportunity to showcase what you can do beyond the usual CV or 30 minute interview. Join up to 20 hopefuls at our Audition Day on the 6th March 2015 where you can show us how you perform in teams, under pressure and in real life business and sales tasks. The Audition Day will be held at ETC. Venues Moorgate.
What Projectus can offer you!
- 5 day intensive training course – Basic sales, 360 Recruitment
- Contracted hours 8.30am-5.30pm (average finish 6pm-6.30pm) Fridays 9am-5pm
- Commission structure – dependent on basic wage, divide by 12 and times by 3 is your monthly target. If achieved you get 30% commission
- Weekly and Quarterly incentives e.g. World cup competition, Lunch Club
- Ability to achieve revenue within 3-6 months
- Small business with fast track progression
- Very supportive environment with access to knowledge from all team members
- Open door policy
- Autonomy to make your desk your own business
- Fun and hard working environment
- Dress code – Smart Professional environment with dress down Fridays
- Good team social life outside of work
- Company-wide holiday for our birthday every year
- £2,000 personal holiday competition for top billers
- Personal Best Club every month with bonuses and extra holiday given
- Company nights out every month
- Spot competitions for cash, iPads & holidays