PSR Solutions are looking to hire 6 Trainee Recruitment Consultants
Founded in 2005 by James Sanders and Mark Palmer, PSR Solutions was established out of a desire to provide comprehensive and personalised recruitment solutions to construction professionals. PSR Solutions are now looking to expand their team with 6 passionate individuals for their Stafford based office.
Over the next 4 weeks we are searching for 6 of the most intelligent and motivated individuals, who have a desire, drive and passion to work within the recruitment industry, for our latest Academy with PSR Solutions. With a team of 30 staff spread across their Offices in Stafford and London, PSR Solutions are eager to grow 2 of their teams at the Stafford office with talented individuals.
We are looking for candidates to showcase their talent through a series of business tasks and will be holding an audition day on the 14th October at Yarnfield Park Conference Centre in Stafford. The top 25-30 candidates will be selected and invited to showcase their talent through a series of business tasks on the day.
At Raw Talent Academy we recruit based on a persons ability and attributes, not just their CV, experience and education alone. Candidates will be assessed not on how well your CV reads or how many grades you have got, but on how you perform in teams, under pressure and in real life business and sales tasks. Think ‘The Apprentice’ squeezed into a days process. Whether you are a graduate or someone looking for a career change, we are looking for top talent and giving you the opportunity to showcase what you can do, no matter what your background is. This really is your chance to shine above the rest!
The Client – PSR Solutions
PSR Solutions – established out of a desire to provide comprehensive and personalised recruitment solutions to construction professionals was founded in 2005 by James Sanders and Mark Palmer.
Over the last 9 years PSR Solutions’s focussed approach has helped build their business into the company it is today, due to this they now have an enviable reputation as one of the leading providers of freelance and permanent managerial and technical staff to the UK Construction industry.
Their experienced consultants specialise only in construction recruitment and in specific market sectors such as Civil Engineering and Infrastructure, Building, Residential, Consultancy, Mechanical and Electrical, Rail and Fit Out.
Here are a few reasons as to why now is such a great time to join PSR Solutions;
- The company is part way through a 5 year business plan to grow the company (2012-2017).
- They have experienced excellent on-going growth.
- Looking to open an office next year in Hong Kong to attack the international market.
- Have grown from 20 staff looking to expand to 50 (currently at 32).
- Last year the company achieved over £22 million in revenue.
- The business has a family feel to it where they focus on incentives, motivating their workforce, and keeping a good buzz on the open plan sales floor.
What PSR Solutions can offer you
If you are successful enough to secure a position at PSR Solutions, you will be one of six 6 individuals who will start together as a group with a full training programme including a 3-week crash course, ongoing support, mentorship and monthly specific training on areas you need.
- All consultants are given a recruitment manual and construction manual to learn from
- 17.5% commission is the top bracket for a trainee and 27.5% commission at consultant level
- There are opportunities to win weekends away, extra holiday, £500 or even a Mars Bar!
PSR Solutions runs several incentives including trips away – the last trip was to Barcelona for the final game of the La Liga season against Atletico Madrid. This year they are going to the Monaco Grand Prix!
- Good opportunity for progression – Trainees can progress to Team Leaders which has been done by someone recently after 3 years within the company
- They run ‘employee of the quarter’ and the last winner went to Chester Races with overnight accommodation
- They have a pool car (BMW 1 Series) that staff can use for visit!