SF Group – named one of the top 50 best small companies to work for in 2015 – is on the hunt for a number of passionate individuals to become fully fledged Trainee Recruitment Consultants
Established in 1997, SF Group is an ever expanding business. On this occasion they are looking to further grow their Birmingham and Nottingham offices with the freshest talent from the surrounding areas.
Over the next 4 weeks we are seeking the best candidates who have a desire to start on the path to a rewarding career with SF Group within recruitment!
At Raw Talent Academy we recruit based on a persons ability and attributes, not just their CV, experience and education alone. We will be inviting the top 20 – 25 candidates to showcase their ability at our unique Audition Day to be held on the 28th October 2015 at a venue to be confirmed. You’ll be assessed based on how you perform in teams, under pressure and in real life business and sales tasks, not just how your CV reads and what experience you have. The Audition Day is an exciting opportunity to demonstrate your talent to one of Britain’s top employers.
Whether you have just graduated, you already work in sales or you are someone looking for a career change, we are looking for top talent and are giving YOU the opportunity to showcase what you can do, no matter what your background is. This really is YOUR chance to stand out from the rest!
The Client – SF Group
They are passionate about using their experience and expertise to understand what is important to both clients and candidates, so they provide an exceptional service in which they are extremely proud of. SF Group are focused purely on recruitment.
Since 1997 SF Group have been established, during this time since they have managed to find out what works and how to make things happen for our clients and candidates. Whether SF Group are using their market knowledge to find clients exceptional candidates or running local networking events, clients value their expertise, honesty and dedication to doing whatever it takes to make the perfect match.
SF Group work within the following sectors:
- Finance & Accountancy
- Executive appointments
- Human Resources
- Sales & Marketing
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Secretarial & Administration
SF Group are looking for individuals who have…;
…tangible aspirations – need something they are aiming for
…a genuine need to earn
…the eagerness and willingness to learn and succeed
…a consultative aura about them
Why work for SF Group?
Are you Passionate? Driven? Ambitious?
Want to manage your own income whilst being part of a strong team? Then a career in recruitment with SF Group is for you.
SF Group work with the UK’s best recruitment consultants. Whether you are new to recruitment or not, SF Group will give you the flexibility to manage your own desk and the training and support to develop your skills.
- They are straight forward – They run their business in an open, non political and honest way
- SF Group reward hard work
- They focus on their people – clients, candidates and their employees, so investment in their people and quality of their work will always come before short term profit
- Sf Group give back to the community and support their SF Charity.
- 8:30am – 6:30pm but 5pm finish on a Friday (tend to finish at 4:00pm and go for drinks)
- 8:00am to 7.30pm/8:00pm for the hungry new starters
- Every person’s market is like their own business – entrepreneurial spirit
- Everyone on the floor has a Monday morning meeting and their figures are discussed in front of everyone, including Managers’ figures
- If the office hits target for the month they finish early and go out for drinks
- Monthly lunch clubs for length of service
- Weekly cold calling day, prizes for winners
- £50 month end voucher for top team
- Multiple opportunities to win vouchers, iPad’s etc.
- Holidays, as a whole company e.g. Magaluf.