Marlow Based Softcat look to expand with numerous Account Executive positions
One of the UK’s best IT infrastructure providers Softcat are looking to take on a number of passionate and enthusiastic individuals to become a part of Softcat’s on-going expansion plans. This is a fantastic opportunity to excel in a career and work with an award winning company.
As a proud partner of Softcat we are constantly looking for passionate individuals, who have a desire to work in software sales for our on-going Academy with Softcat.
At Raw Talent Academy we recruit based on a persons ability and attributes, not just their CV, experience and education alone. Whether you have just graduated, you already work in sales or you are someone looking for a career change, we are looking for top talent and are giving YOU the opportunity to showcase what you can do, no matter what your background is. This really is YOUR chance to stand out from the rest!
The Client – Softcat
Softcat is proud to be one of the UK’s leading IT infrastructure providers. They’re famous for outstanding customer service and they’re passionate about employee satisfaction – both of which inspire their flexible, friendly approach to business. Through a comprehensive portfolio of IT services Softcat help customers address IT sourcing challenges, software licensing needs, innovate with new IT solutions and embrace the cloud through exciting managed services.
Softcat’s bright and hard-working team is brimming with enthusiasm and desire to do a great job. Exceptional feedback in recent annual survey suggests their customers agree and Softcat’s recognition as the Sunday Times No.1 Best Company to Work For is an achievement that demonstrates what a unique place Softcat is to work. They also recently came 2nd in the ‘Great Place to Work’ UK Best Workplaces 2014 ranking, and 6th in the European Best Workplaces 2014 ranking, in recognition of their ongoing commitment to the welfare of their employees.
What Softcat are looking for:
- Money hungry people that want to really knuckle down and work hard.
- Individuals who want to take charge of their own income.
- Must have A levels minimum but no preference on whether Graduate or not.
- Someone with some sales experience would be beneficial but not essential, someone with either genuine need to earn or money hungry.
- Good work ethic.
- Clear communications skills.
- Individuals who are capable of retaining knowledge well.
- Thick skinned.
- Team players.
- People who are passionate & determined to succeed.
You will be provided with thorough training ensuring that you will be fully prepared for your career with Softcat. If successful you will be enrolled onto a 3 week training programme followed by ongoing mentoring. After the training period you will have a personal mentor and receive constant support from team leaders.
- £18,000 – £22,000
- Year 1 realistic OTE of £24,000 – £30,000
- Monday – 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Tuesday – Thursday 9:00am -6:00pm
- Friday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Monday – Dress up day, Tuesday – Friday Casual dress
- Very modern offices.
- Open plan, large sales floor, Ping-Pong table, pool table, large canteen area, facilities to help yourself to tea, coffee, toast etc.
- Café & Canteen on complex.
- 10 minute walk from Marlow town centre.
- All in house training, both board room and classroom facilities.
- Very friendly atmosphere, take time out to grab a drink with each other, lots of interaction within lunch hours.