Stanton House are expanding their offices in London and Reading – join them today!
Stanton House specialises in recruiting for mid to senior-level appointments within; Accounting & Finance, Change Management, Strategy, Digital, Commercial & Pricing and Alternative Investments. They have recently partnered with Raw Talent Academy, as they are hiring Trainee Recruitment Consultants for their London and Reading office. This will support them in meeting their rapid growth plans to over 100 staff members and build on its existing sectors as well as add in new specialisms.
Our unique and innovative academy process is your chance to showcase your ability and secure a rewarding career in sales with Stanton House. Over the next 3 weeks we will be interviewing talented individuals like yourself, who are ambitious and driven to succeed. You will showcase your talent through a series of recruitment & sales based business tasks at an Audition Day at a venue to be confirmed on the 11th November 2015. The top 20-25 candidates will be invited following a telephone and face to face interview with our team at Raw Talent.
Candidates will be assessed, not on how well your CV reads or how many grades you have got, but on how you perform in teams, under pressure and in real life business and sales tasks. Think ‘The Apprentice’ squeezed into a single day’s process. Whether you are a graduate or someone looking for a career change, we are looking for top talent and will give you the opportunity to showcase what you can do, no matter what your background is.
The client – Stanton House
Stanton House was established in 2010 and now has over 40 employees in four locations: London, Reading, Edinburgh and Hong Kong.
Stanton House specialise in recruiting for mid to senior-level appointments in the following areas:
- Accounting & Finance
- Alternative Investment
- Change Management
- Commercial & Pricing
- C-Level Appointments
Their approach is based on getting close to their customer’s so that we fully understand the customers requirements and can deliver the right solution.
Stanton House believe that the recruitment process works much more effectively if they build trusting relationships with candidates and clients alike.
If hard work, recognition, success and fun sounds an environment you like to work within. Stanton House could be the right company for you to join.
Why Stanton House?
If you are considering a career at Stanton House, please ask yourself the following four questions:
- Do you want to build a career in a successful, professional, dynamic business where hard work and commitment is rewarded with career progression and high earning potential?
- Do you want to work with people who really know what they are doing and who care about your development?
- Have you got a passion for achieving your potential?
- Are you willing to get out of your comfort zone and learn quickly?
If you join Stanton House you will become an expert in your field. You will be respected for the depth and breadth of your knowledge. You will build long-standing, trusting relationships with senior level professionals, and will, in short, have a fantastic opportunity to succeed.
What Stanton House is looking for
- An ideal candidate will be Polished, Intelligent and articulate.
- Have Integrity and be genuine.
- To be excellent at building relationships.
- Be able to hold your own.
- Desire to learn and drive to do it.
- Inquisitive and not shy to challenge your points of view.
- Ability to research insightful business topics and discuss these with clients.
- The drive to succeed.
- Intelligence and confidence. It’s a people business – you have to earn respect and trust from a large number of people.
- Collaboration. Colleagues will look out for you and we expect you to do the same for them.
- Organisation. There is a lot to do every day so you must be efficient and be able to plan ahead.
- A drive to delight your customers. Stanton House would like you to be curious about what is important to them and committed to helping them find it.
- Situated in the heart of Holborn there is everything you need nearby; Restaurants, park and pubs. The reading offices are set in a professional and modern building complex, with onsite subsidised canteen and a gym only 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Training is done in house by line managers and a personal company trainer. Managers and business owners get personally involved in candidates and their training.
- Candidates will shadow to begin with and will get to go out of the office and meet with clients regularly.
- Candidates only need to drive in the reading office. London not essential.
- All staff interact well on a professional basis, interaction outside of the office is encouraged but not compulsory and you won’t feel like an outcast if you choose not to socialise outside of work.
- Good ability to network with clients and big players in the financial sector.
- More of a quiet office rather than a trading floor.
- Top trumps for coffee for a bit of fun.
- On a day to day basis you choose what jobs to work on. Jobs can be warm and handed down by managers however you are expected to do a good job and able to manage your work load.
- Dress is professional- will have a tie handy. Dress for client meetings is dependent on clients. Google – may attend an interview in jeans. Dress down Friday.
- £20,000 basic with £25,000 – £30,000 OTE (commission paid per ¼).
- Candidates will more than likely not make commission in the first year unless exceptional however there are finders fees for candidate referrals.
- Commission 22% to 30% based on billing once a consultant. Average placement £12,000 – £13,000 commission for senior recruiter.
- Incentives for resourcing candidates £150 – £250.
- Office hours are 8:30am – 6:00pm (realistic)- the people who do well normally arrive early and leave at around 6:30pm.
- Training- done by mangers and personal trainer in house, there is a 3-6-12 review (milestone document), monthly appraisal, shadowing, candidate’s attraction, communication, sales, together training.
- This role will not involve heavy cold calling and most leads will come from networking.
- Trainee to consultant once you have mastered your competencies. Will move to mid 20k basic when a consultant. Each candidate will have to achieve key milestones at 3-6-12 months. This is not set and candidates can progress quicker. Candidates who show exceptional talent will have opportunity to run or lead a division in the future. The company do promote from within and value loyalty to the company. Examples of a Milestone- in 3 months candidates should be able to undertake tasks such as interviews, network, job search, match, 6 months –more client focused.
- Types of KPI`s. 2-3 candidate interviews- 2-3 client visits – 10 calls to clients who may be candidates-10 new business calls- insightful content sent to client. Threshold is based on 0.5 of basic. So for £20,000 the threshold is £10,000k per ¼.