Stott & May, based in London are looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join their growing team
Stott and May are an international search consultancy with offices in the City of London, New York and Reading. They specialise in providing services across Technology, Telecommunications, Banking & Finance. Stott and May’s highly-experienced teams deliver services and engagements in the UK, North America and the rest of Europe. They are looking to grow and hire the most talented individuals to become fully fledged Delivery Consultants.
Over the next 4 weeks we are searching for the most passionate individuals, who have a desire to work in recruitment, for our latest Academy with Stott & May. Based in Central London, Stott and May are a growing company with ambitious expansion plans to become the industry leader.
At Raw Talent Academy we recruit based on a persons ability and attributes, not just their CV, experience and education alone. We will be inviting the top candidates to showcase their ability at our unique Audition Day to be held on the 9th July 2014 at the Barbican in London. You’ll be assessed based on how you perform in teams, under pressure and in real life business and sales tasks, not just how your CV reads and what experience you have. The Audition Day is an exciting opportunity to demonstrate your talent.
Whether you have just graduated, you already work in sales or you are someone looking for a career change, we are looking for top talent and are giving YOU the opportunity to showcase what you can do, no matter what your background is. This really is YOUR chance to stand out from the rest!
The Client – Stott and May
Stott and May was established in December 2009 by five very successful, like-minded recruiters, working across the Finance and Technology markets.
Against a backdrop of job boards, jobsites, LinkedIn and other recruitment companies, Stott and May set out to deliver the very highest level of ‘search’ in aggressive ‘contingent’ time-scales.
Lead by CEO Stephen Stott, the company has experienced phenomenal growth over the last four years and now have over 65 employees across London, Reading and New York, with offices planned for Zurich and Stockholm.
What makes them different?
- They’re lateral thinkers, enabling them to source candidates from synergistic business and professional areas
- Stott and May’s network of higher calibre candidates and contractors is substantial
- They build long-term relationships with their clients and candidates
- They represent customers brand and needs, often with exclusive terms
- They’re discreet, creative and accurate
Stott and May’s senior team and practice leads all have a minimum of seven years experience in their specialist recruiting practices and all have achieved success and industry recognition in previous businesses.
What Stott and May can offer you!
- Resourcer for up to 12 months with the opportunity to progress to a 360 consultant
- Expected progression to 360 Billing consultant – dependent on team/speciality/progress between 6-12 months
- 3 month probationary period
- On going in-house training programme
- 25 days holiday + 3 days for Christmas + bank holidays
- Contracted hours 8.30am-6pm (on average finish 6.30pm-7pm) except for Fridays 8am-5pm
- Competitive commission structure
- Holiday incentive target- 70k in 6 months (fully achievable) – trip to Miami (this year).
- Weekly smaller incentives – (leaving 1h early on Friday, £20 voucher etc)
- Minimum standard for experienced consultants to join is £250K/annum billings
- Very supportive environment
- Everyone within the business is approachable regardless of status
- Self-motivated and your desk is your business
- Not heavily micro-managed and employees are given autonomy
- Clear growth and career progression
- Fun and hard working environment
- Beer/wine fridge for end of week
- Breakfast available everyday (cereal, milk, fruit etc)
- Dress code is business attire (tie optional in office – not for candidate/client meetings) with Fridays being dress down
- Great social life between colleagues
The Package – Trainee Recruitment Consultant
The Basic Salary is £20,000 – £25,000 based on experience (OTE £35,000). Uncapped commission scheme and no threshold – with consultants in their first year earning £55,000-£60,000 and there’s a realistic opportunity to earn even more year on year.