What is the Partnership?
The Tottenham Hotspur Foundation have recently partnered with us to support 16-24-year-olds across North London.
Funded by Premier League Works, The Tottenham Hostpur Partnership aims to provide 20 young people who are not in education, employment or training (NEET) with the coaching and skills to secure employment or return to education.
For Tottenham Hotspur partnering with us, it is a chance to have a life-changing impact on young people’s lives. Our experience of recruiting trainee candidates and working with organisations taking on trainees means we know what skills, knowledge and ability employers are looking for.
Just like the latest series of the Apprentice which has just finished, the learners on the course will complete tasks to demonstrate their progress and learning. But unlike the TV Show, the academy aims to help all 20 secure a career or return to education. They will also have the opportunity to secure work experience. This is where YOU come into the equation.
How can your organisation benefit from these candidates on work experience?
Our expert coaches, including Lee McQueen, will have spent time with the candidates on a one-to-one level, mentoring them on the basics of what qualities an employer looks for in candidates.
These candidates will be coming to you on work experience fresh out of learning what it takes to make it in the working world. Candidates will be career hungry, focused, passionate and eager to learn within your organisation.
- Candidates will be coming to you after being interviewed by experienced Recruitment Consultants
- Prior to work experience with your organisation they would have received employability training from Lee McQueen, the man who beat 20,000 people to win the Apprentice!
- Candidates will have gained unrivalled employability training
- Following the Tottenham Hotspur Foundation candidates will be leaving with a life plan, career goals, a strong understanding of business and the reality of being part of a commercial organisation
- They will know what it takes to excel in their job
- The importance of building business relationships is a strong topic that candidates will have learned