TPP Recruitment is on the lookout for a number of Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join their ever-expanding head office in Central London.
Specialist not-for-profit (charity & public sector) recruitment organisation – TPP Recruitment – is on the quest to find a number of career driven and eager individuals to attend an audition day, with the chance of becoming a Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
Over the next 5 weeks we are searching for a number of enthusiastic and passionate individuals, who have a desire to work in recruitment for our latest Academy with multi-award-winning TPP Recruitment.
We are looking for candidates to showcase their talent through a series of business tasks and will be holding an audition day on the 2nd September 2015 at a venue to be confirmed in London. The top 20-25 candidates will be invited to showcase their talent through a series of business tasks on the day.
Candidates will be assessed not on how well your CV reads or how many grades you have got but on how you perform…At Raw Talent Academy we recruit based on a persons ability and attributes, not just their CV, experience and education alone. Candidates will be assessed not on how well your CV reads or how many grades you have got, but on how you perform in teams, under pressure and in real life business and sales tasks. Think ‘The Apprentice’ squeezed into a days process. Whether you are a graduate or someone looking for a career change, we are looking for top talent and giving you the opportunity to showcase what you can do, no matter what your background is. This really is your chance to shine above the rest! If you are are someone who loves working in a close knit team and someone who aspires to earning high OTE’s then this is the perfect place for you.
The Client – TPP Recruitment
Specialist not-for-profit recruitment organisation TPP Recruitment specialises in fundraising & development, senior appointments, marketing & communications, finance & accountancy, Education, HR, office & specialist support, health & social care.
At TPP Recruitment, they genuinely believe in creating an environment where people enjoy coming into work and the sheer number of staff with long service awards supports this philosophy!
The TPP Recruitment work environment encourages team working, openness and honesty; they are a collective of hard working individuals who create a fun, successful, supportive and motivating work place. All staff are treated as individuals, given autonomy and encouraged, praised and trusted to make their own decisions. There is no such thing as a bad idea and career development is nurtured and supported.
TPP Recruitment’s principles and ethical work culture reflects the sectors in which they specialise, and many of their employees join them because they want to help support the charity world. The TPP Giving Back project is one part of this and you can find out full details on the TPP Giving Back.
They have won or been shortlisted for several industry awards, including Best Recruitment Agency 2014, and are Investors in People accredited and REC Audited. TPP Recruitment are twice winners of the Best Recruitment Company Award in the Institute of Fundraising’s Partners in Fundraising Awards.
If you want to be part of a high energy, high performing team in an amazing location then there really is no need to look any further!
What TPP Recruitment is looking for:
TPP Recruitment is looking for individuals with the following traits and capabilities.
- Individuals with clear motivations
- People who have the ability to take responsibility
- An interest in the charity sector
- Willing to take a risk and give it a go/be put out of comfort zone
- Common sense
- Resilience – people who will fight for what they want to achieve
- Money hungry
- Commercially minded
- Self-Motivated and self-starters
- Office experience or skills
You will be provided with thorough training ensuring that you will be fully prepared for your career with TPP Recruitment.
- The training is provided over a 3 month period
- You will also be given a mentor to support you day in day out to help you continually learn on the job
- All staff have a Personal Development Plan to identify & meet other training needs
- The office has a good team feel to it – everybody knows what is going on throughout the business
- They have a mature, collaborative and very open culture
- Incentives include – Quarterly hitters lunch, half year competitions such as Ascot Races or the Henley Regatta & recognition for years in service
- Make 3 placements a week you will be rewarded with a bottle of champagne!
- Quarterly social
- Friday beers when hitting target
- Flexible working hours once you have passed probation
- 5 days paid leave during the year to carry our volunteering work