Venquis is the pan-European award winning expert recruiter for business transformation and change specialising in permanent, interim, and retained appointments. It has partnered with Raw Talent Academy, to hire a number of Trainee Recruitment Consultants for its London offices in Fleet Street.
The Academy – Application deadline 16th April
Our unique and innovative academy process is your chance to showcase your ability and secure a rewarding career in Recruitment with Venquis. Over the next few weeks we will be interviewing talented individuals like yourself, who are ambitious and driven to succeed. You will showcase your talent through a series of sales based business tasks at an Audition Day, venue to be confirmed, on the 19th April 2017. Only the top candidates will be invited, following a telephone and face to face interview with our team at Raw Talent.
Candidates will be assessed, not on how well your CV reads or how many grades you have got, but on how you perform in teams, under pressure and in real life business and sales tasks. Think ‘The Apprentice’ squeezed into a single day. Whether you are a graduate or someone looking for a career change, we are looking for top talent and will give you the opportunity to highlight what you can do, no matter what your background is.
Award winning Venquis was established in 2011 and is one of the UK’s fastest growing Recruitment organisations specialising in business transformation and change, recruiting senior level candidates within the sectors of Financial Services, Insurance, Energy & Utilities, Industry & Commerce, Public Sector, Retail, Technology and Digital Commerce. At the heart of everything that Venquis does are its values – ambitious, distinctive, team-spirited and reassuring.
Venquis consultants are experts within their niche and operate high hiring standards across permanent and contract appointments. Venquis are now looking for a number of Trainee Recruitment Consultants to grow their existing team of circa 40 employees.
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Basic Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 OTE (Year 1) £35,000 – £40,000.
- Core hours Monday – Thursday 8:30-18:00, Friday finish at 17:00.
- Consultants aim “To be famous for placing specific candidates within a specific business area”
Why you should join Venquis
In 6 years Venquis has achieved a lot and has enjoyed plenty of success, but in the bigger scheme of things, it has only just begun. This is an opportunity to join Venquis on what will be an incredible journey. Don’t become just another number or a cog in an already well established machine, apply to Venquis and make your mark helping them become the World’s no.1 business transformation recruiter.
- Award-Winning Agency
- 13 week training programme
- Market leading earning potential
- Clearly defined market sector and vision
- High performance culture
- Incredible career progression opportunities
If hard work, recognition, success and fun are essential ingredients for your ideal work environment, Venquis could be the right company for you.
What Venquis needs from you
- Drive, tenacity and resilience
- Professionalism and good presentation
- Target driven
- Maturity/emotional intelligence
- Commercial awareness
- Clear goals and motivation: Venquis want people who have the willingness to learn and succeed
- Open to Graduates and Non-Graduates
Venquis has a high performance culture tied with a compelling vision to be the world’s number one business transformation recruiter, an ambition shared by everyone throughout the organisation. This vision is supported by strong company values and a clear strategy with measurable goals.
Everyone at Venquis is talented, well trained and well rewarded. Furthermore, they trust and value each other’s contribution to their ongoing success.
The culture at Venquis is at the core of its competitive advantage; it determines how things are done and how people behave. It is also the hardest thing for competitors to copy. Venquis has created an environment with a unique personality and soul, and with a passion for performance.
- Real” and down to earth
- Sociable – there’s always someone to go for a beer with after work
- Incentives – There is a yearly company trip if company target is hit (in 2016 all staff went to Portugal). There are also quarterly Directors’ lunches, team incentives, monthly company targets and a top performers’ incentive which resulted in the winners going to Octoberfest last year
- Manage own work load in order to achieve targets and will need to be flexible on occasions
- Venquis marks calendar events such as Christmas Jumper Day and Halloween
- Monday-Thursday smart/business casual dress (appropriate for meetings) and dress down on Fridays
- Benefits – 25 days holiday and healthcare (post probation)
- Venquis team members describe the office as a “fun”, “warm” “roller-coaster” environment where questions and support are valued
The expectations at Venquis are extremely high and to support this they provide outstanding training and development from the day you join. It includes:
- 13 step training programme, using the Venquis training manual and process
- Venquis induction
- A combination of classroom based learning, mentoring and role play. It also includes shadowing a consultant when out meeting with clients and candidates
- Specific targets to meet during the training period providing the potential to earn commission from your first month
Your success is ultimately your choice but we believe in fully supporting you. No one graduates from the Academy until all the modules have been completed satisfactorily. That way both you and Venquis know that when you graduate you are well prepared for the challenge ahead.