Zest Solutions are on the hunt for 8 exceptional individuals
Zest Solutions is an energetic and highly focused recruitment company specialising in placing salaried Food and Drink professionals.
They are on the quest of hiring a minimum of 4 individuals for their Bristol office and 4 for their Stamford Office via our unique Audition Day process.
Zest Solutions seek exceptional individuals with a proven track record of achievement within a sales, customer service, retail, office or extra curricular environment coupled with an understanding of building long term partnerships or relationships, to further strengthen their team of successful consultants. Zest are looking for candidates who are ambitious, competitive, driven and eager to learn.
If you are looking to build a career with a company that invest in their staff and provide an unrivalled working environment then this is the opportunity for you. The successful candidates will be supported by an industry leading development programme which will give you the ability to plan your own career path!
We are searching for the top sales professionals over the next 6 weeks to become part of the Zest Solutions Sales Academy. A great chance to gain employment with a business who are totally passionate about being the best and delivering outstanding results to ensure that their clients and candidates keep coming back for more.
We are looking for candidates to showcase their talent through a series of business tasks and will be holding an audition day on the 7th May at The Studio in Birmingham. Think Britain’s Got Talent, X Factor and The Apprentice as the top 30 candidates will be selected and invited to showcase their talent through a series of business tasks on the day. You will be assessed not on how well your CV reads or how many grades you have got, but on how you perform in teams, under pressure and in real life business and sales tasks.
Whether you are a graduate or someone looking for a career change, we are looking for top talent and giving YOU the opportunity to showcase what you can do, no matter what your background is. This really is YOUR chance to shine above the rest!
The Client – Zest Solutions
Zest Solutions describe their business best in 3 words:
Refreshing: They’ve taken a close look at the recruitment industry and take pride in doing things differently to the rest. Unstuffy yet professional, open and honest they ensure they make the perfect match between client and candidate.
Reinforcing: Zest Solutions know top talent underpins and strengthens your business and has the potential to take it to a new level. They take the view that your success is also their success and understand that it’s drive, focus, industry specialism and – well, hard work that delivers results.
Reassuring: At Zest they aim to make finding that ideal candidate an easy and hassle free experience. But Zest are also realistic. That’s why, in the rare event things don’t work out first time, They’ll just keep going until they reach the right solution for your business. Zest’s candidates can also relax in the knowledge that their Food & Drink recruitment experts are working flat out to find the perfect job-match for them.
What Zest Solutions can offer you
- A total commitment to expansion, reinvestment and staff development that sets them apart from their competitors
- An excellent training program with ongoing support and development, because they know that your success and Zest’s overall business success are the same thing
- An unrivalled and uncapped commission structure that rewards achievement
- The opportunity to develop your career with Zest, with genuine potential to build a team around you and potentially run a part of our business.
- How much you earn and your career development will be entirely dependant on how good you are. For the very best (and that is what Zest are after) the opportunities are both real and significant.
- £18,000 – £20,000 basic plus commission
- OTE year 1 = £30,000 – £40,000
- OTE year 2 = £60,000 – £70,000
- Once you’ve brought on £15,000 worth of business to the company you will become a full Consultant.
- You will work alongside a consultant until you graduate from the Zest Solutions Academy.
- You will cover all Vertical market until you graduate and then will become a subject matter expert in one vertical market.