Citrus Global Microsite
Applications now closed
Application deadline passed
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£22,000 + commission (year 1 OTE £35-40k)APPLY
WHO IS CITRUS GLOBAL?
At Citrus Global their primary focus sits within the Cloud, Technology and Corporate Governance arena. Their core values are based around an ‘inch wide, mile deep’ approach, allowing them to offer a level of expertise and value-add that is second to none.
Whether it is an organisation looking for the next future superstar, or an individual looking to progress their career forwards, it is vital that they partner with an agency who are an active and contributing member of the community in which they operate.
Their value proposition is simple; they identify, engage and facilitate in the introduction of talented, ambitious and qualified individuals to some of the world’s most exciting brands.
Citrus Global is now looking to add several heads due to the current success of the team, meaning you can come in and have roles to work on from day one, giving you the ability to earn commission straight away.
Working in a niche, global market you will work with candidates and clients based across Europe and further afield, meaning you must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. In your first month, you will be trained how to advertise roles, search for candidates using the company’s well populated, market leading database and LinkedIn. You will build your knowledge of your market, be it Corporate Governance or Tech, to learn and understand the complexities the sector holds. As you progress, you will be developed into running your own desk in a 360° recruitment role, by developing business, canvassing candidates and completing the full recruitment lifecycle all with the training and support of a very well-established team of leaders.
As a seven figure VC backed business, Citrus Global is looking to scale their operations significantly over the coming period. The medium-term goal, with the support of the team, is to establish offices in mainland Europe, and longer term in North America. Therefore, this is a great time to join Citrus Global and become part of the future success of the company!
These roles are ideal for first or second jobbers who have some experience of working in an office or sales and currently based in London.
What we want from you
- The drive and determination to succeed
- The willingness to do what it takes to hit targets and help the business grow
- The intelligence to pick up complex Corporate Governance or Tech markets
- Be an excellent communicator with ability to build rapport with senior level candidates and clients across the world
We do not recruit based on your CV, we recruit based on your ability and competence. Our Academy process will see you attend an exciting, challenging and informative Audition Day where you will be able to showcase your talent. You will be assessed during tasks and in an interview before receiving full, detailed feedback allowing you to develop and learn. Job offers are made on the day to successful candidates.
- Company location – Moorgate / City in a cool co-working building
- £22k starting salary, quickly rising as you are promoted, with the ability to get a promotion and two pay rises in your first 3 months
- Uncapped commission with no threshold
- Genuine career progression on offer, with the plan to never hire above you. You can become a leader
- Amazing and thorough training programme with both internal and external trainers. This company will invest heavily in your training and development
- Work with the world’s most exciting and innovative brands
- Become an expert in a specific field, be it Tech or Corporate Governance
- 3 international incentives a year based on team performance. The last was an all expenses paid trip to Berlin!
- Work in a global recruitment field that is not saturated, where your hard work is rewarded with high fee % for perm or high contractor GP for temp (meaning more commission for the same amount of hard work!)
Contact me to find out moreCat Gardner
Delivery Consultant01753 910 383
Submit form and apply now!