Essence Global Microsite
Applications now closed
Application deadline passed
EMERGE Entry Level Executives
£23k, rising to £26k after 6 monthsAPPLY
ABOUT ESSENCE GLOBAL
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven agency that blends data science, objective media and captivating experiences to build valuable connections between brands and consumers. Clients include Google, FrieslandCampina, and the Financial Times.
The agency is more than 1,700 people strong, manages over $3.2B in media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
Essence’s EMERGE program will give you the chance to spend six months in three core areas of Essence – Media Activation, Advertising Operations and Media Planning.
Within Media Activation, you’ll be able to learn the day-to-day execution of media campaigns across all channels- including Display, Programmatic, Search, Social, and Video.
You’ll also get to spend time in the Advertising Operations team, learning how they setup, execute and deliver digital media campaigns for the likes of Google and BT.
Finally, with the Media Planning team you will learn the fundamentals of media planning and come to understand how planning decisions are made by sourcing audience data from industry, proprietary research tools and compiling historical data to ensure previous campaign learning is incorporated.
They are looking for bright, driven and analytically-minded individuals to become part of their fast growing, exciting business and to seize the opportunities that such an environment provides. Great communication skills, the ability to think on your feet, to be creative and to talk about a wide variety of complex issues are essential.
What we want from you
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest in the online media industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and an ability to engage with those around you
- Diligent and attentive to detail; able to listen, learn, and put into practice
- Computer literate with good skills in all basic Office programs (including Excel)
- Problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions
We do not recruit based on your CV, we recruit based on your ability and competence. Our Academy process will see you attend an exciting, challenging and informative Audition Day where you will be able to showcase your talent. You will be assessed during tasks and in an interview before receiving full, detailed feedback allowing you to develop and learn. Job offers are made on the day to successful candidates.
What’s on offer to you:
- Salary of £23k rising to £26k after 6 months
- 18 month programme rotating across 3 key business areas
- Mentor scheme, where you will be partnered with a member of the Executive Board who you will meet with weekly
- Amazing career progression – people who joined via this scheme 5 years ago are now Directors!
- Free fresh fruit and breakfast cereals every day and a bar from 3:30pm on Fridays
- Monthly company drinks and larger socials every quarter
- Dress down every day!
- Great offices right near Oxford Circus tube
Contact me to find out moreCat Cox
Recruiter+44 1753 910 383
Submit form and apply now!