Essence Global Microsite
Audition Day 24th September
Application 19th September
EMERGE Entry Level Executives
ABOUT ESSENCE GLOBAL
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven agency that blends data science, objective media and captivating experiences to build valuable connections between brands and consumers. Clients include Google, FrieslandCampina, and the Financial Times.
The agency is more than 1,700 people strong, manages over $4B in media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
EMERGE has two rotations paths: Media and Strategy & Analytics.
Within the Media path you gain exposure to
All Media Activation channels including Paid Search, Social, Programmatic, Display & Video – Learn day-to-day execution, optimization and reporting of media campaigns within platforms such as Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and DV360.
Advertising Operations – Learn to set up campaigns, placements, and creative assets through our in-house campaign management system (DCM), 3rd party adserving partners and publisher interfaces
Media Planning – Understand how holistic, cross-channel planning decisions are made by sourcing audience data from industry, proprietary research tools and compiling historical data to ensure previous campaign learning is incorporated
Within the Strategy & Analytics path you gain exposure to
Strategy – Learn the basics of applying audience, market and product insights to our clients objectives to create robust comms strategies and work to translate these into unique tactics
Analytics – Learn how we quantify and measure the success of our campaign executions and deliver insights that enable us to innovate our future work
Business Planning – Understand the science behind media weight and mix recommendations and get involved in creating the tools to make this accessible for Essentials
Data Strategy – Get involved in helping our clients select, configure and deploy data management solutions and audience segmentation programmes.
They are looking for bright, driven and analytically-minded individuals to become part of their fast growing, exciting business and to seize the opportunities that such an environment provides. Great communication skills, the ability to think on your feet, creativity, collaboration and an affinity for numbers.
What we want from you
- A passion for everything advertising and media, with an active interest in the online media industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and an ability to collaborate and engage with those around you
- Diligent and attentive to detail; able to listen, learn, and put into practice
- Computer literate with good skills in all basic Office programs (including Excel)
- Problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions
- Comfortable working with numbers.
We do not recruit based on your CV, we recruit based on your ability and competence. Our Academy process will see you attend an exciting, challenging and informative Audition Day where you will be able to showcase your talent. You will be assessed during tasks and in an interview before receiving full, detailed feedback allowing you to develop and learn. Job offers are made on the day to successful candidates.
What’s on offer to you:
- Salary of £23k
- 18 month programme rotating across 3 key business areas
- Mentor scheme, where you will be partnered with a member of the Executive Board who you will meet with weekly
- Amazing career progression – people who joined via this scheme 5 years ago are now Directors!
- Free fresh fruit and breakfast cereals every day and a bar from 3:30pm on Fridays
- Monthly company drinks and larger socials every quarter
- Dress down every day!
- Great offices right near Oxford Circus tube
Contact me to find out moreHeather Saunders +44 1753 910 383
Submit form and apply now!