Essence Global Microsite
Audition Day 26th August
EMERGE Entry Level Executive
Start date 5th October
Salary £26,000 plus benefitsAPPLY
ABOUT ESSENCE GLOBAL
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L’Oreal and the Financial Times.
The agency is more than 1,800 people strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via 20 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America.
EMERGE is a 2 year rotational program and in the first year you will complete 3 month rotations in the following areas
Within the first year foundation path, you will gain exposure to:
Media Activation channels including Paid Search, Social, Programmatic, Display & Video – Learn day-to-day execution, optimization and reporting of media campaigns within platforms such as Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and DV360.
Advertising Operations – Learn to set up campaigns, placements, and creative assets through our in-house campaign management system (DCM), 3rd party ad serving partners and publisher interfaces
Media Planning – Understand how holistic, cross-channel planning decisions are made by sourcing audience data from industry, proprietary research tools and compiling historical data to ensure previous campaign learning is incorporatedAnalytics – Learn how we quantify and measure the success of our campaign executions and deliver insights that enable us to innovate our future work
The second year you will move into a 6 month rotation across our core areas.
Across EMERGE you will get exposure to a diverse portfolio of Essence clients, working with the likes of BT, Google, L’Oreal and Universal Pictures just to name a few.
What we want from you
- A passion for everything advertising and media
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and an ability to collaborate and engage with those around you
- Diligent and attentive to detail; able to listen, learn, and put into practice
- Computer literate with good skills in all basic Office programs (including Excel)
- Problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions
- A comfort when working with numbers, we use them a lot!
We do not recruit based on your CV, we recruit based on your ability and competence. Our Academy process will see you attend an exciting, challenging and informative Audition Day where you will be able to showcase your talent. You will be assessed during tasks and in an interview before receiving full, detailed feedback allowing you to develop and learn. Job offers are made on the day to successful candidates.
What’s on offer to you:
- Salary of £26k
- 2 year programme rotating across key business areas
- Amazing training pogramme which invests in YOU
- Amazing career progression, no glass ceiling – people who joined via this scheme are now Directors!
- Free fresh fruit, snacks, refreshaments and treats
- Social events
- Great offices right near Oxford Circus tube
- Plus so much more…………………..
Contact me to find out moreEva Cobb +44 203 869 1205
Submit form and apply now!