Harrow College Employability Academy
Audition Days Janaury 2019!
Employability & Career Coaching
Work with Apprentice Winner Lee McQueen!APPLY
About Raw Talent
Raw Talent is a recruitment and training organisation founded by Entrepreneur Lee McQueen – who also won BBC TV Show The Apprentice before working for Lord Sugar for over two years. Founded in 2011, Raw Talent has been teaming up with Harrow College for 7 years to hold the Employability Academy, mentoring students just like YOU!
The Employability Academy
Harrow College is the only place in the UK where you can take part in the Employability Academy. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work with Lee McQueen and his team. Mentoring and helping you to develop your skills in work, life, college and university, if you choose to go. The Employability Academy will only run once in this college year…..so this is your only chance to be a part of a unique learning experience.
How will it benefit you?
- Indepth training from BBC Apprentice winner Lee McQueen
- Detailed feedback
- Tips to help you get into university and finding the perfect job
- Looks good on your CV
- Make new friends and connections
- Gain business skills
- Opportunity to win a PAID summer internship
- Build up your confidence
The first step on your journey is to APPLY! Once you have completed this simple first step one of the Raw Talent Academy team will contact you and arrange an interview before inviting you to the Audition Day where you will get to complete different business tasks, work as a team and also individually, giving you the chance to showcase your talent. If you’ve ever watched ‘The Apprentice’ on the BBC it will be exactly like that but only 1 day, not 12 weeks!
If you are one of the lucky 50 students to be selected onto the training course you will be given skills including:
- CV writing
- Interview techniques
- Self motivation
- Goal setting
- Positive thinking
- Commercial business, awareness and Entrepreneurship
- A chance to be selected for a PAID summer internship
Over 20 Harrow College students have secured paid summer internships as part of the Employability Academy. The internships are only offered to students who show; dedication to the training course, a willingness to learn and be involved, a supportive attitude to other students and PASSION!
- Apply below
- Get bookd in to speak to the Raw Talent Acaemy team
- Get booked onto one of our audition days
- Confirm your attendance
- Take part in a one of Audition Day’s to be within a chance of being select for the training course.
- Start learning exciting new skills that no one else is currently offering.
Contact me to find out moreHeather Saunders
Head of Operations+44 1753 910 383
Submit form and apply now!