Infinity Group Microsite
Audition Day 5th August
Application Closing 1st August
Junior Account Manager
£25,000 base (£32.5k OTE year 1)APPLY
Infinity Group are one of the leading providers of award winning IT Support, Digital Transformation and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultancy in the UK. We have a team of over 60 specialist IT Consultants and offices in six locations across the UK.
They have recently been awarded the Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2020 for their outstanding customer reviews. Their impressive portfolio of clients, numerous award wins and three major ISO certifications, set Infinity Group apart from the other Managed Service Providers and in the UK.
Infinity Group are proud and promote that their people are their biggest asset. With 80% of their original staff still working for them their employee retention rates are exceptional.
During a 2018 annual staff survey 100% stated they had a good working relationships with colleagues and 90% agreed the senior management team were approachable.
A Junior Account Manager is responsible for managing client accounts once the initial sale has been completed. They represent the company to the customer and ensure that all business objectives are achieved; primarily looking at sales, margin, performance and quality.
The junior account manager must be able to use this opportunity to gain the respect and interest of the existing sales team – leveraging the intellectual property that the sales team has built over the years.
What we want from you
- Effective communication across cross-functional teams and diverse client/stakeholder up to c-level.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Smart and presentable
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise workload.
- Excellent attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Understanding and appreciation of basic sales principles
- Knowledge and appreciation of computerised business systems
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office
- Outbond prospecting
- Mixture of warm and new clients
- Targeting SME’s to large corporates
- Gathering information on assigned cleints
- Apoointment setting
- Understanding cusomter requirements to upsell further products and services
- Handling requests and objections from customers
- Post-sales support
- Coordinating with other departments within Infinity to ensure support to the end client.
We do not recruit based on your CV, we recruit based on your ability and competence. Our Academy process will see you attend an exciting, challenging and informative Audition Day (held in London) where you will be able to showcase your talent. You will be assessed during tasks and in an interview before receiving full, detailed feedback allowing you to develop and learn. Job offers are made on the day to successful candidates.
What’s on offer to you:
- £25k base, £32.5k OTE year 1
- First class training programme
- Pension scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Paid for social events
- Extra days holiday for every 2 years’ service
- Fresh fruit and hot drinks
- Private Healthcare
Contact me to find out moreEva Cobb
Recruiter+44 1753 910 383
Submit form and apply now!