IRIS Software Group Microsite
Applications now closed
Application deadline 23rd September
Sales Executives – £22-26k + £12k commission OTEAPPLY
ABOUT IRIS SOFTWARE GROUP
IRIS Software Group is the largest privately held software company in the UK and provides mission-critical software and services for accountants, schools, SMEs, corporates and non-profit organisations.
Did you know…
– More than 650,000 SMEs use IRIS cloud applications
– Over 21,000 accountancy firms and 83 of the top 100 use IRIS applications
– Four million parents and guardians use IRIS apps to connect with their child’s school
– 620,000 UK employees are managed by IRIS HR solutions
– 3 million UK employees are paid by IRIS payroll solutions
We are a company built on hiring the best people who are interested in a challenge and want to work with a brand that gets things right for millions of people today and tomorrow.
We have many smart, tenacious people throughout the business and our culture allows them to take a risk and own it. In IRIS, if you want to do so, you can make each day yours and work as if it’s your own business.
We are creative, fearless in our work, curious and hungry to discover smarter solutions. Continually striving for improvement and embracing change, we focus on the task at hand and produce high-quality results within ambitious timescales. Our teams take pride in our business and are energetic, enthusiastic and highly self-motivated.
Working in partnership with IRIS Software Group, Raw Talent is looking for people to work in a diverse and supportive team where everyone’s individual contribution is recognised. Our overall aim is to ensure our people want to come to work, do a good job and enjoy doing it.
Working with incredibly skilled and experienced teams, you will have the opportunity to learn from the best sales and marketing specialists.
We are looking for driven sales executives who want to make positive change and are passionate about creating relationships, adding value and making a true difference to our customers’ businesses.
We do not recruit based on your CV, we recruit based on your ability and competence. Our Academy process will see you attend an exciting, challenging and informative Audition Day where you will be able to showcase your talent. You will be assessed during tasks and in an interview before receiving full, detailed feedback allowing you to develop and learn. Job offers are made on the day to successful candidates.
What’s on offer to you:
- Private medical healthcare
- Life insurance
- A fantastic pension scheme
- Great incentives such as trips away
- Friday after work drinks
- Exciting quarterly gigs
- Opportunity to grow your sales skills
- Great office location in central Manchester
- Friendly, energetic, high-performing team
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Additional discount schemes (discounted phone plans with Vodafone, gym membership discounts etc)
Contact me to find out moreSarah Bradshaw
Recruiter+44 1753 910 383
Submit form and apply now!