Associate / Senior Associate (Delivery) Consultants
£22-£25k + commission
Audition Day Tuesday 5th October 2021
From its Headquarters near London, Morpheus provides sophisticated Human Capital Solutions to enterprises undergoing digital transformation.
Counting both fast growth, venture capital backed Tech scale up’s and some of the worlds most renowned businesses like Adobe and Axa as customers, we’re hiring new talent and expanding our horizons as we open offices in exciting new territories like New York.
Morpheus have a strong team ethos and are looking for candidates to join their team who are focused on being team players.
Everyone is nurtured and given support from the whole team from fellow Associates up to Director’s to help your own personal growth and success.
They are a highly sociable team and regularly get together outside of the office.
Morpheus are rapidly growing and looking to add multiple Associates to their team based in Hemel Hempstead.
As an Associate you will undergo rigorous training enabling you to provide the best possible service to Morpheus clients in turn accelerating your career and earning potential.
You will be joining an experienced team working with a global portfolio of clients delivering projects and operating as a direct extension to your client’s brand.
Within your role you will be proactively networking and engaging with top talent and managing the recruitment process from sourcing, interviewing, placement and beyond. You will also be assisting the team to win new business as well as continuing to develop existing accounts.
Morpheus actively support’s all team members in unleashing their full potential letting you focus on your own personal development and earning potential.
What we want from you
- A highly proactive ‘can do’ attitude and some experience working in customer service/ facing roles
- A strong work ethic and desire to earn significant financial rewards and recognition
- An International mindset and profile (we work in a global marketplace and are opening a New York office in Jan 22!)
- A desire to join a growing team and business and ‘go big’
- Team players
Morpheus have an excellent tailored training programme in place for their new intake which will include a rigorous first month learning from specialists trainers within their field.
Not only that, you will receive daily coaching within your core markets, clients and recruitment skills from exceptional Senior and Managing Consultants.
We do not recruit based on your CV, we recruit based on your ability and competence. Our Academy process will see you attend an exciting, challenging and informative Audition Day where you will be able to showcase your talent. You will be assessed during tasks and in an interview before receiving full, detailed feedback allowing you to develop and learn. Job offers are made on the day to successful candidates.
What’s on offer to you:
- £22,000 to £25,000 (dependent on experience) with a strong uncapped commission structure which delivers significant rewards
- A structured ongoing training program from Day 1 (Internal and external support provided)
- Flexible working environment with access to a fantastic workspace
- Full support to grow, develop and fast track your career as a future leader within our industry
- Quarterly / annual incentive events to recognise top achievers (Skiing, Ibiza, etc.)
- No glass ceiling, we are looking for future leaders
Contact me to find out moreJoe Wyand
Recruiter+4420 3869 1205
Submit form and apply now!