PPL PRS Microsite
Music Licensing Executives
Leeds, Sheffield, South West
£28k OTE + car allowanceAPPLY NOW
ABOUT PPL PRS
We are a new team of like-minded individuals working together, united for music. We’re here to make it easier for our customers to obtain a music licence and stand up for music by protecting those that make and create it.
As we’ve only just started our new venture, it’s a great time for you to come on board. If you’re a hard-working team player who likes working in a collaborative environment, we want to hear from you. If you’re passionate about music and value the talented individuals who create it, even better.
What sort of person are we looking for?
Jazz, Hip-hop, Punk, Opera, Country, Choral and Delta Blues. Different music genres but all with roughly the same objective – to move our emotions, they just get there in different ways. That’s how we think of people too – all unique, with slightly different ways to get the job done, which is why we trust our intuition more than most when recruiting.
So, if you’re a determined individual who takes pleasure in providing quality customer service, solving problems and seeing projects through to completion, you’re probably the kind of person we need. And if you enjoy working in a team and think logically, all the better. Passionate about music too? Now you’re really talking our language.
You can find the latest job description below which covers all 3 locations:Job Description
You’re developing. We’re listening.
Working for us should be enjoyable and fulfilling, but we also want to challenge our employees to maximise their potential.
We believe in offering formal and informal training and development programmes at every level, which we carefully design to help you develop new skills and experiences – helping you grow professionally and personally. Our goal is to create an environment that nurtures ambition and rewards performance. The opportunities that exist here will always be in clear sight with everyone given equal chance to shine.
What’s on offer to you:
- OTE of £28,000 + Car Allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
- A fantastic pension scheme with an employer contribution of up to 9%
- Simplyhealth cash plan to look after your health and wellbeing with gym discount
- Life assurance 4x your annual salary
- £120 worth of music vouchers every year to spend on anything music related
- Exciting employee events, from music industry special guests to in-house open mic nights
- Discounted rates on public transport
- Regular discount schemes with local retailers, bars and restaurants
- Eyecare vouchers to help look after the health of your eyes
- 24/7 employee assistance helpline
- Performance based company bonus scheme
- Group income protection benefit
- You Rock Employee Recognition Scheme
- An environment that nurtures ambition & rewards performance
- A company that offers real life progression & development as well as training & education opportunities at every level
Contact me to find out moreMaria Palej
Recruiter+44 1753 910 383
Submit form and apply now!