Redgate Software Microsite
Sales Development Reps – $40k to £45k ($19.23 – $21.63) + bonus
Business Development Rep – $45k to $50k ($21.63 – $24.04) + bonus
Application Deadline 1st June 2021.
Redgate provides ingeniously simple software to over 800,000 professionals working on the Microsoft data platform.
Being the market leader, people from all types of organisations around the world use their products, from SMEs to 91% of the Fortune 100, including Amazon and Walt Disney.
Redgate puts people first, because when the people are flourishing, so is the whole team. The Redgate Feel Good Fund provides fun stuff like team days out and fun things around the office. Redgate gives you free lunch and breakfast, so you can spend your lunch socializing in the canteen. There is a relaxed and inclusive culture that values wellbeing, embraces diversity and encourages collaboration.
People are nurtured as individuals and given the support and guidance to progress with their own personal development. Redgaters are honest, respectful, and generous, and the result is a stimulating working environment where everyone feels part of the collective success.
SALES DEVELOPMENT REP & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REP
Redgate Software is looking to add additional members to their sales team as part of their continued growth. .
As either an SDR or BDR you will undergo extensive training to support you in offering the best possible service to clients and achieving your personal goals.
As part of your role, you will be working closely with all teams and helping to maximise opportunities through cross sell and upsell initiatives, resolving customer issues and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Redgate strongly believes in promoting from within – you will receive significant support to maintain your career momentum with a clearly outlined progression path.
What we want from you
As an SDR
- Experience of working in a telephone based sales roles is preferable
- Knowledge of and passion for IT and technology a necessity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build strong relationships quickly and effectively
- Good administrative skills with attention to detail and good follow-up
- Research skills to understand potential opportunities ahead of the customer dialog
- Results driven aptitude
- Solution orientated and learns from mistakes
- Self-motivated and gets things done
- Cares deeply about customers
- Strong work ethic
- Confidence NOT arrogance
In addition to the above as a BDR
- Experience of working in a sales role is preferable
- Persistent and self motivated
- The ability to learn and understand technical information, especially Redgate’s key verticals and their business needs
- Solution orientated with a common-sense approach
- Reliable and trustworthy
Redgate discovered a long time ago that creating a relaxed, informal working environment encourages great work. At Redgate, you’ll be able to develop the skills you want, the way you want – and they’ll be there to support, advise, and encourage you. Everyone at Redgate has the chance to work with them on their own Personal Development Plan. You’ll be working with bright people who are experts at what they do. You’ll learn from them and they’ll learn from you. Whatever part of the company you work in, you’ll be part of a small team where free and open discussions are encouraged in an atmosphere of trust and respect.
A previous placement by Raw Talent, here is Christian’s story:
“I joined Redgate Software in November 2013 as part of the Raw Talent intake. My journey was fast paced and full of opportunity – I quickly climbed the ranks to become the top performer in our Inside Sales team, moved into our Renewals team and continued my reign as top performer in the EMEA region. My achievements didn’t go unnoticed and I was given the opportunity to work in our APAC region based in Singapore for 3 months. My biggest achievement in that time was being able to set the new APAC revenue record. On my return to the UK I transitioned into management and led our Inside Sales teams and Renewals team for 3 years. This year I am now responsible for the EMEA and APAC Commercial Accounts team.”
What’s on offer to you:
- Generous salary and bonus structure
- Health, dental and vision Insurance
- 20 Days Paid Vacation
- 8 Federal Holidays
- Annual Profit Share Bonus
- A well-stocked breakroom
- Office and Team Events/Outings
- Relaxed and professional work environment
- Growth and Development Opportunities
Please note you must currently reside and have the right to work in the United States in order to apply for this role
Contact me to find out moreRaw Talent Academy +4420 3869 1205
Submit form and apply now!