Audition Day Friday 14th February 2020
Application deadline 12th February
Business Development Manager (Field Sales)
£35k (£5k geo weighting) + commission (OTE £55k uncapped)APPLY
Yell have over 50 years’ experience of building relationships between consumers and small to medium sized businesses in the UK. They offer a full range of fully managed digital marketing solutions, from secure, mobile-friendly websites & e-commerce stores, to Google & Microsoft Advertising PPC advertising campaigns – all designed to help businesses get found, chosen and trusted by potential customers. As a Google Premier Partner, they are one of the largest resellers of Google Ads in the UK, and their team are experts at building an effective online presence for our customers.
As a BDM you’ll represent Yell in a face-to-face meetings with customers. Working in a defined local territory, you will have the opportunity to manage your own portfolio and generate valuable business from existing leads and accounts.
Yell will provide first class training and support, and you’ll receive market-leading benefits and commissions based on your performance. Working at Yell, the sky’s the limit.
Yell currently have opportunities for high performing Business Development Managers to join their Central London, Kent, Lowestoft, Essex, Sussex and South London territories. As a Business Development Manager you will get the benefit of selling market leading digital solutions to a variety of different customers.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be given an extensive portfolio of products to sell including Yell.com, websites, social, videos, display advertising, reputation management and Pay Per Click.
Top earners successfully hitting £100k plus. This is a fantastic opportunity at the UK’s leading Digital Marketing business with an uncapped pay, excellent recognition schemes and awesome events to celebrate your success.
What we want from you
- Previous experience working as a Business Development Manager.
- The ability to self-generate leads, in addition to Yell supplied leads.
- The ability to take ownership and propose solutions to our customers.
- Driven and goal orientated mindset.
- Socially confident and able to demonstrate high levels of emotional intelligence.
- The ability to engage and build excellent rapport with your customers.
- Ability to drive! You must have a Driving Licence with no more than 6 points.
- Proactively sourcing new business.
- Gathering and chasing new leads via Social Media including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Understanding customer needs face to face to identify the best possible marketing solutions for them.
- Delivering excellent customer service and building rapport with your customers to gain continuous business and referrals.
- Planning your days efficiently to enable best use of your time.
- Attending Sales meetings and conferences when required to share best practice from your manager and rest of the team.
We do not recruit based on your CV, we recruit based on your ability and competence. Our Academy process will see you attend an exciting, challenging and informative Audition Day (held in London) where you will be able to showcase your talent. You will be assessed during tasks and in an interview before receiving full, detailed feedback allowing you to develop and learn. Job offers are made on the day to successful candidates.
What’s on offer to you:
- First in class Sales Induction Programme.
- Excellent salary and benefits – £40,000 base inclusive of a £5k geo weighting, £55,000 uncapped OTE.
- £6200 Car Allowance on top of base salary or Company Car
- Life Assurance, Pension matched up to 4%
- 23 days holiday
- Top performers earning over £100,000 per annum
- Career progression paths – Management, Coaching, Trainer, you decide!
- Ongoing support and coaching from your Manager.
- Your Customers will be looked after by Yell.com excellent service model allowing you to develop further business.
Contact me to find out moreEva Cobb
Recruiter+44 1753 910 383
Submit form and apply now!